Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Chaos

Wink Organized Chaos

I think more of us, than will admit, that have Crafting/Sewing rooms that look similiar to this.

Forgot to get pic of other wall.....Nothing special just a wall with Tables & Sewing Machines & Serger.

Ok Ladies...Fess up with your Organized Chaos!

No, I do not have a pink flamingo

Ok, seriously, I am one of those annoying neat people who doesn't do much sewing because I'm too busy 'organizing'.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, I could just walk in and join you any day! That is about what mine looks like,although you can't see my table except its legs right now!!
    I like that--- organized chaos! Yep, that's me.

No, I don't have a flamingo either. But I have other stuffed funky things to make up for it.
    To make lots of quilts, is to have lots of scraps, and I do, and I do.
    BarbaraSue

Looks so much like mine! My pink flamingo is really a green satin frog looking down on my little piece of heaven! Thanks for the honesty.
    Beverly

I do actually get lots of quilts made check my Album

http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...lbums1050.html

My Mother & I work on them together mostly.

We all need our spaces to call our own, who cares what they look like, as long as you can find what you are looking for, right! Mine isn't too bad, but everytime I spend a little time organizing, then I can't find what I want, so I limit my time spent doing that, lol. I think we should keep our spaces however we feel like keeping them, & have fun being amongst it all! I just love being able to have it all in one room, or close anyway....
    Nancy/NC...
    "Because Nice Matters"
    "Choose To Be Happy"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    wow..I don't feel so bad about mine at all now...and they called ME a hoarder! IN all fairness to myself, this has been cleaned/straightened up since these pix were taken...when it is finished I will take NEW pix!
    Name:  sewing room 2011 A.JPG
Views: 22962
Size:  1.11 MBName:  sewing room 2011 B.JPG
Views: 11554
Size:  1.15 MB

You all make me feel so "normal". I, too, have been accused of being a hoarder. Thanks for daring to post.

Wow , Ladies ... The amount of ..."STUFF" you have in those rooms is ..... surprising ... ! My space looked similar till I just could not take it anymore... It's better and doubt it will look like the some the amazingly tidy spaces that I have seen posted. But once I re-organized I felt much better, and it was even more fun spending time in my sanctuary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
    wow..I don't feel so bad about mine at all now...and they called ME a hoarder! IN all fairness to myself, this has been cleaned/straightened up since these pix were taken...when it is finished I will take NEW pix!
    Name:  sewing room 2011 A.JPG
Views: 22962
Size:  1.11 MBName:  sewing room 2011 B.JPG
Views: 11554
Size:  1.15 MB
    Thanks for sharing your room - mine is about the same. I have good intentions of sorting, folding, cleaning -just hasn't happened yet. I'm sure I'll find hidden / forgotten treasures when (IF) I ever get it spruced up as planned.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 11 ... LastLast