Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Everyone should have an izy!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/everyone-should-have-izy-t182463.html)

CoventryUK 03-12-2012 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5051905)
Well heck ... I'll be in the UK in October, perhaps I should pack my stash! Can I get Izzy to Essex?? :)

Perhaps if you 'bribe' her with fabric??????;)

Izy 03-12-2012 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK (Post 5052306)
Perhaps if you 'bribe' her with fabric??????;)

Oh I am up for a fabric bribe any day!! ;P :D

orangeroom 03-12-2012 12:51 AM

I suppose my 'Izy' was the removal of my gallbladder last August. I was home, and my fabric cabinet was close by calling my name. It took me a few days, but I organized it. I was able to nap in between. Nothing cleans out a house full of children quicker than a sick parent and fabric organization!!!!

What a nice friend you have in Izy!

Painiacs 03-12-2012 02:08 AM

What a great friend! We all need an Izy!!!

SunlitenSmiles 03-12-2012 03:27 AM

thinking IZY really should come to California....speak at all the guilds.....get us organized.....

CoventryUK 03-12-2012 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5052434)
thinking IZY really should come to California....speak at all the guilds.....get us organized.....

She makes it such fun!! I felt so overwhelmed at the thought of it.....but she made it 'do-able'!!!! I'm now fired with enthusiasm to re-arrange my sewing room in a more 'organised' way!!!!

Izy 03-12-2012 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5052434)

Hey that may just be the new direction in life I am looking for since losing John. Over here we had a long running popular programme called...'How clean is your house' where a couple of ladies came in and got the house straight with lots of tips on keeping on top etc....maybe I need to make a 'How organised is your stash?' programme to help all quilters who have become overwhelmed with their stash get to grips! LOL :D :D :D

coopah 03-12-2012 05:54 AM

:thumbup:What a stash and what a terrific friend! Some folks make money (I mean, serious money!!) for organizing like that. Izy could turn her fun into profit. Not that she probably wants to...but I'm just sayin'.

Dotha 03-12-2012 06:08 AM

I have an Izy but she is a dog...she rarely makes organizing anything easy! But I love her anyway.

CoventryUK 03-12-2012 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Izy (Post 5052591)
Hey that may just be the new direction in life I am looking for since losing John. Over here we had a long running popular programme called...'How clean is your house' where a couple of ladies came in and got the house straight with lots of tips on keeping on top etc....maybe I need to make a 'How organised is your stash?' programme to help all quilters who have become overwhelmed with their stash get to grips! LOL :D :D :D

I'll give you a 'highly recommended' reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup: