Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: ruler organizing

Quote Originally Posted by psychonurse View Post
    I also use a peg board for rulers and mats.
    Me too, except I moved it to another room and realize it needs to come back to where it was. So for now nothing is on it and I'm not sure where all the stuff that was on it, is! lol

My hubby got some brass chain with big links and opened up a few into hooks and they all hand on one loop of chain off of a peg from a plate rail he made all around the room.
    Happy fingers, happy heart.

Blog Entries
    I have been debating on a pegboard. I think I will use an old frame around the pegboard. I than only need one hole in the wall. Thanks for the ideas!

I use a metal letter/file organizer....found the idea on pinterest....work great! found it at a garage sale for .25

Blog Entries
    I bought some of those temporary command hangers and spaced them on my wall according to the space I needed for each ruler. For those rulers that didn't have "holes" I used one of those butterfly clips and clip into the ruler & hang from the clip. I love it, not quie as cluttery as a pegboard.

I use the Command hooks on my wall next to my cutting table. I can remove them when I buy new rulers if needed to make room and rearrange and no holes in my walls. Love them.

My sewing area is in the sunroom which is open to the family room and, therefore, visible to everyone. I try to set things up so that everything looks presentable when I entertain guests without too much fuss.

I, too, use the Command hooks attached to the side of my sewing cabinet, out of sight but close at hand.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11