Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth!

Nope! Not that brave...lol.
    Michelle Guadarrama

thanks for all the pics....now I know I am not alone in my working messes. They are part of our creative side of our brain, so be proud of what comes "out" of these rooms............and btw, if I clean mine up too much, I cannot find anything........so there must be some order in my disorder....for me anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoellie View Post
    I would, but I don't think you would believe it. LOL
    What she said works for me, too!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I use the magnetic pin holder around my machine. I just sent an email to Viking to ask about magnets and my SELE (which ones and where they can be placed). I'll let you know. They say the will reply within 72 hours.
    Phyllis
    Phyllis Driggs

I asked about the Viking SELE.........so now I know about that specific machine. I think I have always used miagner around my Brother 8500.

Hello Ms. Driggs,

Thank you for contacting Husqvarna Viking at SVP Worldwide. You can use
    magnets on this machine, and they can be used anywhere that they will bond
    to the machine. We do not recommend putting the magnet on the screen.

Thank You,
    Valerie
    Husqvarna Viking Consumer Affairs Department
    Phyllis Driggs

Blog Entries
    This thread has been a lot of fun so far. I have enjoyed the responses and great sewing areas you all have shown.

A few days ago there was a thread about being organized and how many of the same item you keep on hand for when they disappear. I mentioned how I keep small things orderly and that I don't like to put stuff in drawers. There is one drawer in my area and that is where I found my 24"x 6" ruler after I lost it for about two weeks. That just proves to me that I shoudln't put anything in drawers!
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Love it!! Looks like mine!! Happy sewing.
    Patti
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.
    ~Mark Twain

Everybody's looks better than mine. It looks like a bomb went off in a fabric factory--and lots of dust. I have to clean up a bit when I run out of "elbow room". Might as well just laugh!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieces2 View Post
    Love your Bernina. :0) Is that a magnetic pin holder? Never have it around your computerized machine...
    Thanks for the heads up- it never occurred to me that I should keep the pin holder away from the machine- but you are right! Good thing I posted the pic of my messy room. LOL.

Oh, I just love this. I feel so in-tune with everyone. I would have posted my "normal" working area however, I just finished my Christmas quilts and decided to straighten up the area and it is currently pristine (yes, really!!!!). I called the DH down and showed him how perfect I can be with putting everything where it "should be" soooooo, tomorrow I start on the wonderful Ohio Star Pattern and finish up the Quilting Houses quilt that I have been cutting over that past week. Hey, we have to have a little clutter to be creative and those hunts for the tools just add to our creativity.
    Busy in Ohio

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast