Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mountain Quiltfest - Pigeon Forge, TN 3/12-3/16

Blog Entries
    kuntryquilter,
    Apparently they have a new bus

Quote Originally Posted by Hartllk View Post
    I live in the area and will be going down on Thursday for the day. Really looking forward to it. Have a great visit and enjoy the quilt show!
    I live about a couple of hours away and will be going with four friends for the day.....

I wanted to go, my sister lives in the Oak Ridge area, and I am due for a visit. BUT hubby has a reward trip for work to go to Florida this weekend, so off to Florida we go. I would love to see pictures, I have never been because my DD birthday is April 8 and take her to visit my sis. Since it's almost 700 miles one way, kind of hard to make 2 trips that close together.

If you can get over to Franklin,Nc, you won't want to miss A Stitch in Time. It is a fabulous shop that is not to be missed. You won't be disappointed. There is also another shop that is nice also, Deb's Cat's and Quilts. I hope you can make to these two shops.

I'll be working at Mountain Quiltfest as my guild is one of the Hosts. We are looking forward to a great turnout and a fun week! Hope to see you all there March 13-16 in Pigeon Forge. For more information http://www.mountainquiltfest.com/

Sharon

Blog Entries
    ha Suzy wish could take time off and talk mom into going with you one year, just to get veg soup!
    Teri Lynn

Blog Entries
    I hope the car is not parked too far away. Sooooo many new things to see and buy. It's a great inspiration. I've only been to one, the last one they had in Chicago. I want to go to Cincinnati but there doesn't seem to be a bus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
    We'll be there on Saturday. I haven't ever been to a quilt show, so not sure what to expect. I'm bringing my enabling husband, but leaving the debit card in the car!!!
    just make sure his billfold is full of green stuff!!!!

We'll have a group of 10 to 12 going on Thursday from our Quilters & Crafters ladies from Friendsville, TN.
    Live Simply, Laugh Often and Love Deeply.
    Jean

I'm going with friends on Wednesday and staying through Monday. We just quilt up a storm! We all go together and rent cabins at Eagle Ridge, really nice cabins and nice people. Can't wait for an entire week with no responsibilities other than sewing and having a good time.
    Karen in Kentucky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2