Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pigeon Forge!

Pigeon Forge!

Is anyone going to be in Pigeon Forge this week. I will be there Friday and maybe Saturday! Would love to make contact with QB members.

Blog Entries
    Darn it! I will be in Pigeon Forge the last week of March! Please let me know if you find some quilt shops that you think I should see! Enjoy yourself!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Is this weekend the Quilt Show? Wouldn't you know I have to work. Figures.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking about going. I didn't know it was this weekend, but I'm free. I've never been to a quilt show, but I have to go some time, don't I?!
    You can have any design you want. As long as it's loops!

I will be there Saturday! Good quilt show, lots of vendors.

Blog Entries
    sounds like a fun time!
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Blog Entries
    I will be there tomorrow (Wednesday) with 26 members from my quilting guild, Cumberland County Piecemakers.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm only 2 hours away, but won't be able to go. Enjoy your trip. Weather should be perfect for those that are going. It will be in the 70's here all week and high 70's over the weekend.

Have a safe trip and be careful. Traffic may not be too bad this time of year, but it's a busy place.
    Not sure what LQS are there. But there is a JoAnns in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. Have not been there since it opened so can't give a personal reference.

A great place to eat for breakfast is in Gatlinburg at the Pancake House! Get there early as it gets busy and is only open in the mornings.

If you have a chance to come further east give me a PM. I work Thur and Fri, but will be home over the weekend and you can drop in to see Quilter's Pantry.

Phyllis
    QuiltingGrannie
    Last edited by PatriceJ; 03-31-2012 at 03:53 AM.

I'm going! Leaving tomorrow morning, staying in a log cabin with 5 quilting friends through Monday. Can't wait; have never been. They have a whole list of quilt shops to stop at on our way down.
    Karen in Kentucky

I was there Saturday, did not know about the quilt show until last night, so I may be going back this weekend if I can talk my partner into another trip. I takes us a little over an hour to get there depending on the traffic. I did find the JoAnns, not sure of the traffic light number, it is located between Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, look for the Governor Crossing Shopping Center - you can see Books a Millions (their address is 208 Collier Drive Sevierville). There is also a quilt shop in Sevierville that I want to visit it is The Cherry Pit -- 115 Bruce Street, in downtown Sevierville. Now, that I have been bitten by the quilting bug I am always on the look out for a shop on our travels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast