Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 Round Robin

Jan I received you beautiful center today and I just pulled two fabrics that will go well with it. Don't have a clue what I am going to make my round yet but that will come to me.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

I can't wait to sit down and sew again!! I am feeling ahh now I am the last one on the train to finish! you guys are all so speedy quick I can see five sitting on my door step to finish before I even unpack! I think the hardest part is while I am NO where near as speedy as Jan I am rarely the last one out the gates.. well it will be all good in maybe .. five days. I figure it takes ten times longer to pack than it takes to unpack your things. lots more fun too and soon my table will be cluttered with cutting tools and fabric and ME!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    AAH Brat, you'll be caught up in no time, no worries. Paula I'm sure you'll come up with something and if by chance someone on any round needs more of my fabric I can send it to you.

Thanks for the confidence Jan. What would you think about the addition of the darker pink from the flowers and a lighter green - both with the gold accents from your main fabric?
    Paula

Blog Entries
    I think that would be fabulous!! Seriously, whatever looks good to you but really do think it would be great! I thought with that fabric it could be the lights and darks of the colors and maybe would be easier as far as matching shades.

Ok here is my block that I finished today. I can't wait to see the finished product.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

That is gorgeous. I have seen Kelly's plan for this round and it is going to be great.

All of you beautiful blocks are making me think I should make a different center.
    Paula

NOOOOOOOOOO don't do that we have plans in mind for your block already. Mom and I have been talking about it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
    That is gorgeous. I have seen Kelly's plan for this round and it is going to be great.

All of you beautiful blocks are making me think I should make a different center.
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Opinions please - this is my idea for Jan's gorgeous center. While the picture is lousey (the top fabric is really a raspberry that matches a color in her black fabric) I hope you will be able to see the "flower" feel I was going for.
    Name:  Idea for Jan.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  135.4 KB
    Paula

I really like that! I am thinking Jan is going to love it too! I am home now in Wyoming so send your center to me! Its a warm muggy day and the breeze is blowing, birds chirping and I am 90 percent unpacked on things I can unpack! a few holiday box's in the corner and I am DONE. now to collapse all those box's.. oh honey....
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast