Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Check our Martelli Enterprises

Martelli Enterprises is going to start having people submit their pictures of their quilts and give out prizes! Check out their Facebook page (Martelli Quilting Fan Club) and their webpage (www.martellinotions.com). They also have a social media rewards program where, each month, you can win up to $300 in gift certificates for all their wonderful quilting tools.....rulers, cutters, machines...including a wonderful longarm quilting machine! Check them out.....and, no, I don't work for them! :lol: I just think their products are GREAT!

Power Poster
    I see how there will be lots of winners from the QB!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    All owners of stolen quilts should watch this closely. One lady said she saw her stolen quilt in a county fair!!!!!

Be sure to always take pictures of your quilt, during and after sewing. And put in some sort of hidden label UNDER some certain part so you can prove it's yours.

I knew a lady who made her label and attached it before she quilted so that the label was harder to take out.
    Another lady puts her initials somewhere on the front where it isn't obvious.

Blog Entries
    How did we get from Martelli to stolen quilts? What did I miss???