Today I took one of my multi Go dies and cut fabric. It has two different size squares and triangles. Had no glue as to what I would create with it so started playing with the pieces and below is what I came up with. Ignore the seemingly pucks....I simply did not smooth it that good on my board and assure you it is not there when properly laid out. Was just in a hurry to take a picture of it.
I did not notice until after I put it on the board that near the big green square another smaller one lays next to it. I inadvertedly put it wrong on there.
I'm seriously thinking of making a dart board with it simply because that silly kite block in the center was a bear to make it match up. You have to realize this type of sewing is not in my comfort zone. I much prefer to randomly sew in non-traditional format.
Anyway for having designed something on the "fly" so to speak I am somewhat pleased with my effort.
One thing I will NEVER do again though is to use cotton fabric that has not been washed first. It is harder to cut and sew such fabric. It's slick and moved around some because of it. I always wash my fabric first, usually, guess I was just wanting to get going.