Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Few of Mine

I love all of them. Do you need my addy? :wink: You did an awesome job. :thumbup:

Those are awesome! I'm a tier as well. I hate hand quilting...I did it on one quilt and vowed to never do it again! lol

Those are beautiful quilts! I cannot wait to see more!

Banned
    I loved tied quilts. Thats all I've done. I love your quilts. Thanks for sharing your pretties

Blog Entries
    It is tied because hand-quilting makes me want to throw myself under a bus:
    I'm still giggling over that line. :lol: :lol: I have tried hand quilting too-and it makes me want to scream. The ants in my pants go at double speed! Bindings I can handle--esp. after a LONG kayak ride in waves. I have to feel physically weary first. :roll:

You've made some great quilts! I, too, always tie at the intersections. I've sometimes tied to the back too--then the bows decorate back there. It depends on the front pattern.

Thanks for sharing your pieces!! :D

Great quilts-I have never tied a quilt-but you sure have inspired me to do so!!

I love the non-traditional baby quilts. Pastels are great but the strong colors are really something. Great job on all of them.

Blog Entries
    From Don--isewman1.. Great quilt's.. Sorry to hear you would throw yourself under a bus (ha-ha) when it comes to hand quilting.. Me I'm a lunatic when it comes down to hand quilting..I spend a lot of time hand quilting, but when I get ahead of myself, and have 2 quilts, ahead.. I'll send them to a women, and let her do the long arm quilting for me.. In fact, I'm hand quilting a quilt, now, besides, working on another(sewing) quilt on the side.. I will get some pictures posted this week, so you can see the one, I'm hand quilting.. Take care Don--isewman1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2