Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Just an EveryDay Bag

Just an EveryDay Bag

I tried to post this last night but I can't find it; but that's okay because for some reason or another the photos didn't upload, even though I had it marked.

Unfortunately life has kind of gotten in the way of my quilting time since my 6 year old grandson came to live with us ten months ago. My sewing room seemed to be getting deeper and deeper in disarray. Every time my daughter would ask what I'm working on, she'd get a reply from the small inventory of excuses: I don't have time or my sewing room is so depressing, I'm so bogged down in here I can't get anything done. So for Christmas, she and her family drove over 700 miles to come visit and while she was here she convinced me to "reorganize". I am so glad she pushed me into it because I'm happier with the way it is now. When we bought our house a year and a half ago my husband promised me I'd get another 6 to 8 feet added on but that hasn't happened yet; my quilting frame is still set up for twin size :-{. Any way, long story a little shorter, I dove in after the first of the year and she is the first on my "gifted" list. This pattern is called The EveryDay Bag by Debra E. Quinn (1999). It is a QAYG. My daughter thinks my color choices are too muted; do you thinks she will say that about this? I like this bag but have some modifications in mind for the next one which will probably be for me, and yes it will be much more subtle colorwise. Thanks for looking and here's to many, many hours of happiness amongst our machines and stashes.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Maybe some day it will all be nice and fancy!

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!

Your bag is beautiful. I like the colors and pattern.

Beautiful bag, colours are gorgeous

Don't worry, your color choices are cool!!!!.....I do really love your color combination. It's very awesome and neat work....thanks for sharing.

Nice bag. Love it.

Blues and greens are my favorite colors, so I love the fabric colors. You did a great job.
    Lizzy in La.

very very nice purse. The colors are great and well purple is my fav. so you can send it this way if by chance she isn't totally happy with it. :-)
    Cindy

Very nice, Love to colors too
    Dyan

really like the colors
    Deb T

I think your colours are great........love it........nice work.......thank you for sharing!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast