Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Last minute baby quilt I came up with...

Really cute...

Quote Originally Posted by mary123 View Post
    I do not have a machine that quilts, I piece quilts and send them out to have them quilted.
    I was wondering how you quilt on your machine, do you follow a pattern that you trace on your material,
    or these designs in the machine? Thanks.
    1st off, thanks all for your kind words!
    Mary, what I did on this quilt was I looked up different shapes on google image...for free coloring book pages..I then used a fabric water erasable marker and traced around the images..then I did a machine quilt around them..what is odd about this time is I did NOT use my fmq foot...I actually used applique foot...since my go to machine was broken, and I haven't had time to try out my new one, I "winged" it...I don't have a long arm...I only quilt with my domestic machine...or hand quilt...
    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away...tho I am certainly not one to know much about "real" fmq with the fmq foot...lol..
    K
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3