Here's my 3rd completed quilt. Started out simple enough...using the same "Baby Chenille" pattern I've used before. Basic pattern of 4" squares of 8 different fabrics, with chenille border. Except that I decided to turn the 4" squares into pinwheels. Followed a tutorial I found here and made 4 different color sets of pinwheels. That's where I got off track. Decided I didn't like the color combination of 1 set, so I eliminated it, which meant I needed and additional 8" square for the quilt top. So, I used the fabric I was going to use for the backing. Which meant I didn't have enough for the backing lol. So I pieced together scraps of the 8 fabrics. I tied the pinwheel squares, also did a decorative quilt stitch in 8" squares, used minky for the border & made my first label. Turned out not half bad for what became a "design as I go". I'm learning more of what to do & not do with each quilt.
Tied & decorative quilt stitched
Back of quilt