Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Little Bag >

Little Bag

Little Bag

Old 02-04-2017, 04:25 AM

What a nice bag for shopping for veggies at the farmer's market! I should make some of these and it may be a great way to use up some of my scraps. Did you sew the squares together, layer it and quilt it before making it into the bag?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rosyhf View Post
lol, I don't pay her no mind lol. We have been friends like sisters for over 30 year. Our kids grew up together. I told her I was up to her tricks since yersterday, and we just laugh. She knows she can get by with me. I didn't want any of her samples as they were ugly hahahahah....I told her so too lol. I love color and hers were beige. She is up in Texas now, helping with the grandchildren and supposedly going to make the bags from the sample I showed her. I can't wait lol....

My dear friends know me well and they know I don't do anything that I don't want to do. That is the best relation you can have with a friend. Here is a another cute story. The same friend, called and asked me if she could borrow a needle and thread because she wanted to sew up two lace sleeves on a dress. Now I don't do alterations and sew seams or anything of the sort and they all know it.

She comes over and I give her a needle and thread (all the while scolding her that I couldn't believe a woman didn't have a needle and some thread to speak of). We sat on the couch, watching a movie, she sewed and I knitted. When she was done, she was so proud of her achievement and soooo happy that she did it. I fixed her up a little case with needles and several threads and a mouse pin cushion with pins and she was delighted. lol. I then told her to go get her sewing machine from her SIL who has had it for ages lol.
Yes I remember girlfriend relationships. My two besties are gone to heaven now. But, I have a large family that live near me and they are the same. Fun to have someone who knows you that well, huh? Enjoy them while you can.

It is when they offer my "services" to others without asking me that is almost more than I can stand. Oh well, no matter. You have to pick your battles I suppose. LOL!