Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
More of my Stuff >

More of my Stuff

More of my Stuff

Old 03-06-2008, 04:59 AM

hee hee there is always time for quilting!! :) I make time! quick light suppers is one of my secrets!!! lol and no kids :)

But saying that, if I did have kids, I would still make time. I"m figuring when my time does come for kids, I will start them young. I can rock the baby in the cradle with one foot and use the other foot for my sewing machine lol. In my 'dream studio', I will have a children's play area so the kids are close by, I can keep an eye on them, and I will give them scraps of fabrics to play and create with :) I believe in getting kids creative at an early early age.... so in my 'dream studio' there will be a craft spot for them too :)
ooh boy this is gonna be one big studio by the time I get all the things I want in it LOL
Old 03-06-2008, 06:55 AM

Hi Aggi:
What a nice invitation...my suitcase is packed and I'm ready to go but it probably won't happen very soon. Have an aged mom (87 years old) with huge health problems so we're sticking kinda close to home right now. You would make a WONDERFUL writer of travel brochures. Your description of what we would see and do in your area of the world is so graphic and inviting it would make even the most resistent traveller (my brother-in-law, for one) pack their bags and search for the fastest transport to Newfoundland! Good job. Loved it. It sounds like you live in a wonderful part of the world. Aren't we lucky that we do?

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Originally Posted by Feathers
Great pictures, Aggi. I, too, like the Karate Kid pose. You and your honey look like you enjoy life to the fullest...good for you. Your pictures make me want to travel to that area of the world...never been there but your pictures make it an inviting travel destination.
Come on over Feathers!! We will be your personal tour guides!! For starters how about a nice walk to the Ferryland Lighthouse for a picnic along the hills? A whale/iceberg/bird watching tour in Bay Bulls, a bonfire with wine and cheese on Middle Cove beach while enjoying the scenery and the sound of waves crashing in on the shore, going to Cape Spear to say you were at the most easterly point in North America, a stroll along old downtown St. John's and twack around in the shops. There is a great bakery/deli down there too to enjoy a cup of java and some homemade pastries and sandwiches. Visit the 200 year old Basillica Church, have tea and crumpets in the Crypt of the old Anglican Church. Ooh and of COURSE check out the great fabric/quilt shops!!! we Can't forget THAT one!! :)
Old 03-06-2008, 07:01 AM

Aggi, your little "Quilt Inspector" kitty laying on your Kaliedescope quilt looks just like my guy. Mine has the shorter tail like yours, too. I think that must be a "breed" characteristic.

Back to the subject, your quilts are gorgeous. You do such nice work. Thanks for sharing.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50707.jpe  
Old 03-06-2008, 09:21 AM

Feathers... it is very rare for me to find a cat with the similar gray colour as Missy, but geez your little fluff of joy looks almost spot on!!! yes Miss has a short skinny tail... it was really scrany when she was younger, but its filled out a tiny bit more since...still a little tail
Old 03-07-2008, 02:05 PM

hi just love your sewing machine cover,do you have the pattern for it i would love to make one for myself thank you so much nellie please reply back soon nellie
Old 03-07-2008, 02:17 PM

Wow!! You sure do beautiful work!!! Wow!!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:10 AM

Beautiful work, Aggi!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by nellie
hi just love your sewing machine cover,do you have the pattern for it i would love to make one for myself thank you so much nellie please reply back soon nellie
Hi Nellie

I found the pattern from one of the Australian magaines from years ago. I can look for it and can send you the pattern by snail mail. Just pm me your mailing addy. they are alot of fun to make and having made a few now no two are the same
Old 03-08-2008, 11:55 AM

I hit the button for PM, but it put this on the board,.I really don't know what happen. I really did not not want my address on the board, I went back with the edit button, but it would'nt take it out.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:06 PM

I see it did take it out, Yeah......