Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12

Thread: My 50th Birthday...

Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California
    Quote Originally Posted by mythreesuns
    My husband, sons and daughter-in-laws put on a suprise party for me on Sunday. I was 100% shocked when I walked in and everyone yelled suprise... How they pulled it off, was my brother became an official member of our church, so I was told the party was for him. I was even asked to make my special tater salad for it. lol So everything seemed normal, seeing the cars and etc. They did such an awesome job. Me being a newbie quilter (and loving it), everyone that I made a quilt for, brought them to the party to display and my cake (made by my daughter-in-law) was decorated as a quilt. It was such a wonderful weekend. All 3 of my sons and their families were home. I got many items for quilting, my husband bought me a wooden stand with 8 drawers in it, 2 quilt pattern books, 2 Moda Jelly Rolls (end of summer was the name), plus a gift certificate for our LQS.
    Happy Birthday! Fellow 50 year old, March baby! I turned 50 on March 12th!

North Carolina
    Sounds like you had a great birthday! The cake is really cute and I bet it tasted great too!

New Mexico
    That sound's like the best birthday ever.. Have a Happy Day :)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12