Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: My Granddaughter the goat herder

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Melissa, just caught up with this thread, what a little cutie pie she is. She can be an international goat herder, we have loads of goats over here, which reminds me I have to take a picture of our local goat man, he lives on a slope and so do his goats, sure as I speak these goats have got 2 short legs and 2 long legs that slope is so steep. :lol: i will try and get a picture of them. I couldnīt believe it when I first saw it.

Do you make Goats Cheese. Should think its pretty time consuming, but it is lovely.

Elle

I would love to see the pictures of those goats!!! :lol:
    These are actually meat goats, not dairy. We just sell them 'cause frankly, after helping them be born and sometimes bottle feeding them and such I could never eat one!!!!!!!

Love the pictures with your GD, way too cute. About 6 weeks ago we got into goats, 29 nannies and a billie. What fun. We ran electric wire inside the pasture barb wire fence. So far so good. Have been told that if water can go thru a fence, so can a goat! Ours are boar influence, boy are we learnin' about goats :!: DH says they are four legged bush hogs. Can't wait to have babies. :D

How cute is that! Love the last one with her, goat and flowers. So pretty!

Melissa she's beautiful!!! Such precious pictures!!! You did a great job in stealth mode, maybe you should hire out with her for photo ops LOL. Absolutely adorable!!

I couldnīt eat one that I had brought into the world or hand reared.
    Its quite a delicacy here, but I have never tried it. think they mainly keep them for the milk and for making cheese.

I love the baby ones they are so cute.

Elle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4