This was an acquaintance's first quilt and looked really well made - until I tried to load it on the frame! She had bought a quilt kit and wanted to add borders to make it queen sized. Evidently she had measured along the edges of the blocks instead of through the middle of the quilt to get the measurements for the borders. She added six borders to three sides of the quilt and one border to the top. By the time she had it done, the quilt was four inches bigger at the bottom than it was in the middle! I had to take all 19 borders off, remeasure them and resew them to the quilt before I could get started on the quilting. It all turned out well in the end and I think she'll be pretty happy with the quilting that I did. Sorry I couldn't get a good picture of the whole quilt but I don't have a space big enough!