I had all the leftover stripset wedges from tree skirts and Stargello in lovely metallic fabrics and couldn't bear to do anything that would not utilize them in some way. So after seeing in Dresden topper, I had a brainstorm and by CAREFULLY placing the tool and watching the length, I made a center Dresden and four minis for the four corners. I also have made another in a different look which I will post after I get all the threads finally buried, Ugh! I still have some little wedges, but they are too teeny to do anything with. I have decided planned overs sound more appetizing than leftovers, hence the name change. Didn't have enough for all the wedges, so I improvised. Hope it doesn't look too strange. I hope you enjoy looking at my first ever attempt at making a Dresden plate.