Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: This only took TWENTY years!

Blog Entries
    I really like it!! The colors are great! It's the perfect top to practice quilting on--and that, too, looks terrific! You sure are having a grand ole time with your new machine! :D

Blog Entries
    Your "practice" piece looks pretty good to me! It doesn't matter if you have a little wobble here and there....say they are Character marks...you know the quilt IS 20 yrs. old...and has gathered a few "wrinkles" like the rest of us with age!! :lol: It turned out to be really pretty.

Patti

oh, not the least bit putrid. i adore the back. you did a good job. worth the wait :wink:

Janeen - it is LOVELY! The quilting - everything! Since you hate it so much, I will send you my ady - I will be glad to pay the postage!!!!! :wink:

Seriously - you should be proud of your work - it is super. And, by the way, I truly do like it a lot.

Banned
    I think it's super...don't see anything yucky about the colors at all, especially since they are those of my alma mater...Western Michigan University!! Go Broncos!! 8) And your quilting is really great for "practice". Thanks for sharing. :-)

Janeen: Your quilting looks wonderful and the colors of your quilt are what was so popular 20 or 30 years ago...brown, harvest gold, avacado! In those days, EVERYTHING was one of those colors! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your quilting machine. It looks like you are a pro! Lovely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathers
    Janeen: Your quilting looks wonderful and the colors of your quilt are what was so popular 20 or 30 years ago...brown, harvest gold, avacado! In those days, EVERYTHING was one of those colors! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your quilting machine. It looks like you are a pro! Lovely.
    you know, I had forgotten that about the colors - see I told you I was 'getting' old 8)

thanks

Not sure why you see it as being ugly.......it's really not. Keep going on your quilting...think you did a great job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3