Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Primary Colors..Plus 1

This block is called "Arrowhead" it's a sopisticated block made fun by "Anita Grossman Solomon" in her book "Rotary Cutting Revolution" her techique on this was to simplify the block..just by the way u laid it out before u cut..I really enjoyed it and had a lot of black and white to play with!! My 6 year old Grandaughter loves it and her 7th B-day is in 3 weeks..just may be her gift..lol..!! May or may not sash it..not sure,,still playing!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very Pretty!!

I don't know why the pictures came out so small..I pushed the wrong button somewhere..lol..I'll post a better one when it's finished !!

Blog Entries
    Perfect.

Looks interesting .... will be waiting to see a better view when you figure it out!

I just finished a quilt using this same block! It's really fun to make, and i was thinking of doing it in black and whites next

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyWB
    This block is called "Arrowhead" it's a sopisticated block made fun by "Anita Grossman Solomon" in her book "Rotary Cutting Revolution" her techique on this was to simplify the block..just by the way u laid it out before u cut..I really enjoyed it and had a lot of black and white to play with!! My 6 year old Grandaughter loves it and her 7th B-day is in 3 weeks..just may be her gift..lol..!! May or may not sash it..not sure,,still playing!
    Going for a bigger picture!!

It is fun. I am sure your Granddaughter will love it. But you only have three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsgod
    I just finished a quilt using this same block! It's really fun to make, and i was thinking of doing it in black and whites next
    Isn't it great fun?? I'm going to do another one..haven't decided on colors yet!!