Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 12-13-2009 06:54 PM

Hmmm, maybe they'll speak up... or Shadow will PM you with the name...

quiltnut4ever 12-13-2009 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by billswife99
My Secret Santa is still a SECRET! :| But I have all these lovely gifts from her (him)!!! Thank you SS but please tell me who you are so I can thank you properly!

It was me, quiltnut4ever! Sorry I thought I put my name in there! Glad you enjoyed your gifts as much as I had fun putting them together! :oops: :lol:

Dawn Hendrix 12-13-2009 07:00 PM

Well I got my secret Santa.. I just opened it.. I LOVE it I now know why Tyson was guarding it to closely.....He smelled treats for him. There is no name... on one piece it says the name is someplace on the inside but I can't find it.. I know that this person has 2 dogs .. buddy and porkchop.PLEASE O PLEASE reveal yourself!!!!

quiltnut4ever 12-13-2009 07:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I just got home and opened my SS gifts! My SS is Moody Kim and I love everything in there! I must say she is creative in wrapping them with fabric! I didn't want to "open" them! I am a big Peanuts fan specifically Snoopy and the globe put a smile on my face so fast! Thank you Kim for the wonderful gifts and Merry Christmas!

To SD: THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER! AND THANK YOU TERRI FOR KEEPING TRACK AS WELL!

Wrapped in fabric! Awesome!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59168[/ATTACH]

After it was opened!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59169[/ATTACH]

quiltnut4ever 12-13-2009 07:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And more pics!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59172[/ATTACH]

jodimae 12-13-2009 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone, this has been lots of fun!!! My SS was "mysacrifice" Thank you Tina for all my goodies I love them all. A special thank you for my "CHRIST"mas card!!!

jbsstrawberry 12-13-2009 07:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My SS was sapdoggie...Thank you sooo much for all the wonderful goodies!! The girls are beyond tickled that mommy's SS sent them such fun things and wonderful fabrics of their own too! I can't wait to dive into my book! The patriotic FQ's Rock!! Thank you soooo very much!

jbsstrawberry 12-13-2009 07:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics...

they decided to stay in their pj's all day LOL they were comfy for the grand SS opening
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59240[/ATTACH]

jbsstrawberry 12-13-2009 07:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and my SS goodies! I love them all! I think I'm gonna use the patriotic FQ's to make a sillouhette wall hanging of my Dad's military pic.

all my yummy stuff!!! Awesome huh!?!?!?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59243[/ATTACH]

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 12-13-2009 08:32 PM

You know, it didn't occur to me until after I sent my parcel that I could have wrapped my gifts in fabric...
I didn't even have any Chrismas paper either, but I could have used Christmas fabric. I guess a lot of other people had the same idea, but they were just quicker than I was...
I'll remember for next year!