Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Some of my (actually finished) quilts

No, I am not in a guild, although there is one in my town. I was working nights and having kids for the past few years and did not have time for it. I am thinking about joining now, though.

My mom, sister, aunt and cousins all quilt on some level, though, so I have grown up around it and I have them for "company". I also have lured one of my friends over to the "dark side" and she has even started a stash already! She made her first quilt this fall and did a great job.

Those are really nice! Welcome to the board.

Lisa, Your quilts are all three lovely. I would have kept that center one for myself also! Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. By all means post your Flickr link. We'll be looking forward to more pictures.

pal
    Beautiful Quilts - glad you kept the one that you did (the appliqued one)

You have done a wonderful job on all three, and the cherries are

looking good!

Thank you all so much. Here is my Flickr link. I have all the individual blocks for the cherry quilt posted on there.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gitdownkitty/

I am headed "home" for the weekend and my one goal is to get the cherry quilt put together. I always like to lay out my quilts at my mom's house because she has a loft overlooking her living room. So we can lay out a quilt on the floor, then go upstairs and see it from above. It really lets you see if you have any "messups". If I have to do it at home, I take a picture and then look at the picture, but it's more fun at Mom's house! :P

I wasn't sure on the policy with links and such. I also have a quilting blog through which I have met some awesome people. I think if you click on my profile the link should show up. I list the blogs that I regularly read on the side and some of them are SO cool! I have met some awesome new quilter friends that way and gotten some GREAT inspiration. There are some unbelievable quilts on the internet that I would never have seen otherwise.

Your cherry blocks are great! I made a few cherry blocks for a chicken quilt a few years back. I like the idea of all cherries. I think I need to add this to my 'to-do' list. I'm enjoying looking at your other quilt pictures. Thanks for posting your link.

Banned
    Welcome from Wa.... I love your quilts :D

All three of them are quite lovely. Thanks for sharing!!!

All of them are pretty. My favorite is the first one, love the colors, it reminds me of New Mexico.

bj
    Hi and welcome from Texas. Lovely quilts...I especially like the purple one. Purple anything is my favorite!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast