Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Three WIP ... you likey?

Thank you kimmers and littlehud! Yes that is my favorite of the three too. Mostly because I know how many hours I spent on it.

The next one is a old mystery quilt from the 2008 mccall's quilting issues. It is a girly girl quilt with tons of butterflies, hearts and flowers in pink and blue florals. That one should be very intense to make, but fun. Gotta stretch yourself right?

Red those are AWESOME!!! Hard to pic a favorite...but I can tell ya the pumpkin sure made me smile!!!!

Wow ...Thanks for sharing.....I don't know which one I like the best they are so cute....:-)

Me likey alot!!
    The one with the kitty, just put in a squishy and send to me. I'll give it a good home! :) :)

Thanks so very much! I can't tell you how much it tickles me to have all you great quilter's tell me this. The hand applique was a challenge since I don't do much of that.

I really need to figure out what to use as the border for that quilt. Any suggestions?

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Red, those are fantastic! I think the sunflowers are my favourite but then I love sunflowers! The pumpkin is really cute - Skeat would love it, she's got a pumpkin thing going on! A border for the flowers quilt - how about a darkish inner border, tone on tone, using a colour from the quilt then an appliquéd outer border with some of those flowers with the leaves either side on a trailing vine? (go on - you KNOW you want to do more hand appliqué!) then bind with more of the inner border fabric?

K x

there all really pretty

beautiful work. like the pumpkin. feels great when the projects finally get finished, I know I'm doing the same, gota finish some project before starting new ones, at least that's what the husband sez LOL :lol: :lol:

Love them all - can't pick a favorite!!!! You can send me anyone of them and I would be happy. You must be a perfectionist!!!.

Blog Entries
    Likey? - I love all three!!!! You really do such beautiful work Red!!! :D :D

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast