Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me >

Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me

Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me

Old 05-26-2009, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Terri...I find that big boxes can just get shipped home directly without all that airport schlepping!! :lol: :lol: (of course...for the tip...I need for you to send a small box to me!!)
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:00 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh, no worries! BOTH my suitcases are expandable and so is my carry-on! :) :)
OK - must tell Hans we have to install one of those X ray baggage things before you leave! :lol:

K x
Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 AM

K, if you are worried about me getting the kids, don't....I'll play with them and all, but don't need any small ones around any more.
Now, if you have any pretties that you haven't shown us, well....hmmm.....ya never know! lol :) :) :)
Old 05-26-2009, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by pennyswings
Her name is Maryellen. She's such a "gentle soul". Love her to death. We actually compliment each other. People cannot understand HOW we became friends. She's an engineer (3 masters degrees) with Department of Defense and then there's little old me. Smart lady, she is. She must be, she has me as her friend! :) And yes, I made her a quilt. I even hand delivered it to her. I was in Hawaii at the time and did a surprise visit to her. She had no clue!
She loves people, comes from a HUGE family and loves to have people around, but also loves her quiet time. Ya'll will just love her...I do!
I told her once that if she were a man, I'd divorce hubby and marry her. lol I'm sure you'll all love her as much as I do.
Oh, and she's quite handy around the house too! Since she's not married, lives alone, she's learned how to fix TONS of things.
She's a vegetarian...but not one of those that will down people who eat meat or anything. She just doesn't like the texture of meat....strange, I know.
I'll have to make sure she packs an empty suitcase too....never know, I might need more room. lol
Terri:
When I go visit my son in NY I always pack an empty suitcase. I buy the expandable kind and put a half empty one inside a empty one. That way I am only going with one suitcase and a carry-on. I usually only take enough clothes for a couple of days and shop till I drop when I am there. LOL.
Penny

where in ny does your son live?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:15 AM
k3n
Power Poster

K, if you are worried about me getting the kids, don't....I'll play with them and all, but don't need any small ones around any more.
Now, if you have any pretties that you haven't shown us, well....hmmm.....ya never know! lol :) :) :)
You're welcome to the kids but you leave my pretties alone! LOL

K x
Old 05-26-2009, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by JoanneS
That's sweet K and Elle :wink: :wink: - but we'll be in and out and touring several towns one at a time, and not docking more than a day at each. I'm just thrilled to finally visit places we missed :D I wish the Island with the monkeys was included.
Yes but if we knew when you were passing we could stand on the shore and wave! :D

K x
True - and I'd wave back :lol: but most of the sailing is at night :wink: Ok - here goes: 10/3 Bayeux; 10/4 Normandy, Cherbourg; 10/5 St Malo, Mont-St-Michel; 10/7 , La Rochell, Ile D'Aix; 10/8 La Cote Basque; 10/9 Bilbao; 10/11 Santiago de Compostela; 10/11 Islas Cies, Bayona.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:09 AM
k3n
Power Poster

7th October La Rochelle - that's my nearest! Look for me waving!

K x
Old 05-26-2009, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
okay then, but I was thinking of me, as I canīt seem to shift those few extra pounds before the wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cry: :? :(
Ah but then Colin is getting more for his money! :wink:

K x
Thats true, I once worked with a lady that when her husband married her he not only got quality he got quantity.

:D Elle
Old 05-26-2009, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
That's sweet K and Elle :wink: :wink: - but we'll be in and out and touring several towns one at a time, and not docking more than a day at each. I'm just thrilled to finally visit places we missed :D I wish the Island with the monkeys was included.
Yes but if we knew when you were passing we could stand on the shore and wave! :D

K x
True - and I'd wave back :lol: but most of the sailing is at night :wink: Ok - here goes: 10/3 Bayeux; 10/4 Normandy, Cherbourg; 10/5 St Malo, Mont-St-Michel; 10/7 , La Rochell, Ile D'Aix; 10/8 La Cote Basque; 10/9 Bilbao; 10/11 Santiago de Compostela; 10/11 Islas Cies, Bayona.
Well I am afraid I would have to have a very large flag on a very high hill for you to see me, you are calling into the place furthest away from me about 1,000Km, bilbao Thats a shame. Your trip sounds brilliant

Elle
Old 05-26-2009, 08:23 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Thats true, I once worked with a lady that when her husband married her he not only got quality he got quantity.

:D Elle
That's a good one - I'll have to remember that when I marry Hans! :lol:

K x