Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What is on your sewing table?

I just returned from vacation - hit 4 quilt stores along the way. Decided that it was time to sort and reorganize the stash again. I am delighted with the fabric stash I have!!! I am hosting a Civil War block swap - so those are cut, still working on NICU quilts, as well as American Doll clothes, and getting some small items done - check book covers, placemats and table toppers to be used as door prizes for a golf tournament I am in Aug 4.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsewcat View Post
    I am currently working a Koi pond quilt. .
    love the fabrics.. can't wait to see your final post! I am going to miss saying hi to everyone.. thanks for posting.
    Sometimes you just have to sit in a chair and jog in order to get anywhere.
    Ell

That is a beautiful quilt. I have been looking for Grandma's Flower Garden pattern for a long time. Is there anyway you could share it with me. I am in the middle of a t-shirt memory quilt for my son. Sorry, I do not know how to post pictures, nor do I have a phone or digital camera. But I learn a lot from this site. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the pictures. Keep us updated please. This is my first of the English paper piecing. I agree great take along or just sitting in front of TV.

Blog Entries
    Connectingthreads has some great free patterns for gfg,, and English paper piecing. YouTube has some good step by steps. I googled English paper piecing and pulled up those few and a mess load of others

Whats on my sewing table? Looks like half my sewing/craft room! I finally had enough! LOL Am on second week of sorting out, cleaning, painting, and reorganizing the whole room. Room is the size of a one car garage, and I haven't really done a deep cleaning like this in at least 20 years! Haven't been able to sew in 2 weeks.

Blog Entries
    i've been sewing for my vacation... 7 dresses and 3 jackets. also made 2 pillowcase dresses for my dgd's b'day.
    Nancy in western NY

i can't wait to see this one finished.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

I have started cutting out a quilt that has appliqued flip flops. Also, hand quilting a top that my grandmother hand pieced ( she gave the top to our youngest son when he got married).

I also need to deep clean my sewing room. Maybe I will start next week on it.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins View Post
    I just returned from vacation - hit 4 quilt stores along the way. Decided that it was time to sort and reorganize the stash again. I am delighted with the fabric stash I have!!! I am hosting a Civil War block swap - so those are cut, still working on NICU quilts, as well as American Doll clothes, and getting some small items done - check book covers, placemats and table toppers to be used as door prizes for a golf tournament I am in Aug 4.
    Ooooh.... did somebody say "Civil War"? I can't wait to see those blocks!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast