Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 141 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1403

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Vicki, beautiful bright quilts! Especially like that you used every last scrap of fabric.

Blog Entries
    Nice work VickiM, those are pretty. Awesome that you have finished one a month and then one. You keep it up girl!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone...helps to spur me on!

I forgot to say I'm loving all the finishes I've seen on here...it helps one to get going on them, as others have said.

My Daughters Table Topper

This is a quilt I started in 2010..it is actually a twin size, but my daughter uses it on her Dining room table with a clear plastic cover on it! It was a cheater fabric that I really loved. So all I did was sandwich and quilt it! My daughter loves it more then the pieced quilts I have made her....go figger!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MGW, it's a very nice cheater fabric.... and really fits well for a tablecloth with the fruit. It's another UFO finished and out of the way..... Yeah!!!

I agree with others..... it helps to see everyone getting things done. I need to get back at it..... but company coming....... in due time I guess.

I've been away from the boards for most of the month - I THOUGHT I'd be productive in my quilting room, but...not so much. (I do have two finishes for July that I need to post. I just need to remember how to do it!) Now, as for all I've seen while reviewing the posts...

WOW, all of the work that everyone has put in is just amazing!!

Nanna-up-north - LOVE the cabin quilt. I love how the slashing and putting back together came out.
    QuilterMomma - beautiful work, I must say. The quilting...gorgeous (I'm a little green, if'n you know what I mean!)
    createfourpaws - the Tshirt quilt is so cute. I'm glad they were patient with you. You certainly had a valid reason for taking so long to finish it! I hope you are well and raring to go now.
    VickiM - three finishes...wow! They are all beautiful and I'm impressed with how you were able to use all your fabric.
    missgigglewings - the table topper is darling. Great idea to put plastic over the top of it. I never would have thought of that, just complained about how often I would have to wash it!!

I know when we finish something that we started years ago, we can't believe it's take us so long to do it, but I think it's cool to say "I started this five years ago (insert your own time frame)" and be able to say that it's DONE.

Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000092.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  1.60 MBJuly finishes (nothing like waiting until the last minute!!). Pattern is called St. Tropez. It was a free pattern from Art Gallery Fabrics (designed by Pat Bravo). I did this as a high school graduation gift for my niece, who is going back east to college at UPenn next month.Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000093.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  1.05 MB This is the embroidery on the corner of the quilt.
    Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000096.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  1.61 MBThis pattern is made from some of my scraps. The pattern is called Modern Dreams and it's from QUILT Magazine. Unfortunately there is no date on the bottom of the page I photocopied, but I think it's at least a couple of years old.

Blog Entries
    I like those quilts michelle. They show personality. I like the bottom one better. For a scrappy, it is pretty organized, makes it smooth on the eyes. I was watching the quilt show today on value, hue, and saturation. I think that helps us in our scrappy quilts even though they are not organized if we keep these in mind when putting together. That is what I think makes these quilts work great.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Nice finishes everyone!
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Very nice quilts, Michelle. I just love getting them finished!! Great job!
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

Page 101 of 141 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast