Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1405

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

I just finished the binding on a wallhanging that I made nearly 3 years ago. The camera is in the car, so I will get a picture tomorrow. It is one of those things that's been sitting by my chair to finish for a month or so (since I found it in my sewing room)...so very happy to say "It's done!"

Here is the wallhanging I mentioned a couple days ago...

I met with a group of ladies and we were "pattern testers" for a new pattern...this is just a small section. We were just told to get certain amounts of fabric and didn't have any idea what the pattern looked like in advance. A friend of mine did the FMQ....it is much prettier than the last picture shows.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

carriem-great finish!

It's so pretty, carriem. .... another one to check off the list. Congrats.

I've been gone a few days and have a garage sale coming up this weekend. Then, back to quilting.... promise.
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

Well, nothing like waiting until the last day to post. I got a few things done this month. Not that impressive, when you think that they've been in the "the top is complete but I hate sandwiching" pile. Once I started using Elmer's, things have been going a lot faster. Last month I found a previously-hidden bin with MORE BOM's!! OMG, so with the finishes this month, I'm down to a measly even 50 left to finish!Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000119.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  1.08 MBFirst attempt at mug rugs. If I make about a million of them, I might start to make a dent in my scrap bins!
    Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000121.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  1.56 MBFor this one, I had a black and white photocopy from some magazine with everything cut out, but no instructions. Hence, I don't know how long it's been hanging around or what it is called.
    Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000122.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  1.19 MBWe're all Ears from McCall's Quilting January/February 2013 made with flannel scraps.
    Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000124.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  1.40 MBAll Shook Up from a book called Six Halves Make a Whole by Susan Knapp & Mary Jane Mattingly.
    Name:  DELL Venue Pro_000125.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  1.04 MBFresh Tradition from American Patchwork & Quilting, February 2007.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

michelleoc--these are some great finishes. I really like the Fresh Traditions one.

Michele: Some amazing finishes. I especially like the nameless on. Such bright beautiful colors and the boarder floral works so well with the other blocks. Congrats on all of the finishes.

Oh my! Impressive finishes to say the least. I really like the bunny one.... really cute. I wish I were as quick as you.... but I'm getting some done.... now to get back to sewing.
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

Blog Entries
    Carriem, congratulations on your wall hanging - very pretty!

Michelleoc, wow great finishes! I really like the no name one too!

I just finished piecing my August finish so I will get it quilted and post it - probably sometime in the next couple weeks!

Nancy

Blog Entries
    well after many months Im back. dont know how I have missed this board. I have been so busy and have finished 6 fuos . Of course I have started some more too. lol. I have 2 more that I have finished the blocks and now to set them together and get them quilted. Hope to be faithful to the board again. Jo
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 117 ... LastLast