Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 141 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Blog Entries
    That was because someone sent me a photo of what i was looking to do and so was able to get it done. It did turn out very wonderful.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Some great finishes! My goal was to work each evening on the UFO I'm trying to complete & this week it hasn't worked out. Maybe today.
    Agreed to do a qwillo for a teen at church & she came by with all the materials (including thread). She wants something on the pillow part & I agreed to that, then she pulls out about 10 designs- to go on less then 18" that will show! Had to be the meanie & say "no". Be warned- set limits before you agree to do something for people who are clueless to the sewing realities.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Lara122 View Post
    alright - here is the stupid star. "Kindergarten Star" lol. I should have given it away, I was so unhappy finishing it; it is terrible up close!!

Attachment 401084
    Quilt police do *not* exist, or I would be IN jail! grrr

Attachment 401088
    Don't be to hard on yourself. I really like it. Sometimes the best things in life is the imperfect ones.

So glad to see all of the UFO finishes! I took a little break from actual sewing to do some stash organizing over the last week, my closets are a mess and I need to tame them a bit. I'll be posting some results from "Part 1" later in the Mission Organization thread.

Here is Garden Cats which is made from the free Warm Wishes pattern at Quiltmaker.com. UFO Finish #19 this year... 59 UFOs to go...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

asimplelife--great job on another finish! I too need to do some reorganizing, but will wait until it gets warmer as I need to move some things out of my "clubhouse" (12x12 shed) and don't want to deal with snow and wet floors.

Simple life: What a great way to highlight special fabric! Love the colors. Have been wanting to use some grey and purple together. They look gorgeous in your quilt.

asimplelife: your quilt is beautiful. You organize away...that will give the rest of us a breather from feeling bad that we aren't getting as much done as you!

Asimplelife...love that one! I like how the pattern gives it so much dimension!

Thanks everyone! I was going to donate this one to Project Linus like the rest but my husband liked it so much (which is unusual for him to comment on a quilt to begin with!) that I'm going to keep it. There could be a cat loving kid in the family someday right? The cat fabric is so pretty, I wish I had more of it!

Your a nut I love your block!!!! It's pretty and great work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara122 View Post
    alright - here is the stupid star. "Kindergarten Star" lol. I should have given it away, I was so unhappy finishing it; it is terrible up close!!

Attachment 401084
    Quilt police do *not* exist, or I would be IN jail! grrr
    Attachment 401088
    There's only one true happiness in life ... to love and be loved )

Page 58 of 141 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 108 ... LastLast