Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 UFO Therapy Thread - Sister Thread to 2014 UFO Challenge of the Month

I need a board to motivate me to start a project!! I go out and shop and a project starts to form in my mind. I buy fabric and that's it!! I really must start some projects this year

Count me in! Currently I have three UFO's . One baby play mat quilt, one sampler lap quilt, and a wall hanging. My goal is to finish them in that order. This thread is great motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by amelia0607 View Post
    I need a board to motivate me to start a project!! I go out and shop and a project starts to form in my mind. I buy fabric and that's it!! I really must start some projects this year
    That's perfect - just keep telling yourself that once you start the project you can share it here to keep you motivated to finish it. Start creating those UFOs!!

Is it ok to hang out and quietly take everyone's work in? I can't promise that I can finish one UFO a month, but I think I can get encouragement if y'all will let me just watch from the bleachers!

By the way, what a beautiful kitty! I'm not normally a cat person, but wow, what a beauty!!

Hope you all have a great week!

Ok, so I've reread both threads, and I get it now, I think. After taking a quick look in my sewing room, I have ten UFOs to start with. I've decided to start with an embroidered Flower of the month BOM that I just loved doing. I have 6 small bees to do before i can finish it off with machine quilting. I wish I could post pictures, but that will come. A Simple Life, I just love your quilt and your kitty. And Fraew, what a neat signature quilt! Happy quilting to all, on this snowy New England day!

Blog Entries
    I'm in. Tons of UFOs, WIPs and PIGs. Right now I have a WIP - a scrappy for my sofa. Pix when my husband comes home with my camera.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I'm in, you guys helped me finish six bed size quilts last year. Even kept me from starting any new ones until the very last month of 2013. I started Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice and Jabba's & Elisabrat's Medallion quilt, determined they will be finished this year along with the eight UFO's I didn't complete last year. Thanks for starting this thread!

Blog Entries
    Count me in. I'm retired now,so have more time to sew. I'm too scared of what I'd find to do an inventory.
    Life may not be the party we planned for,but while we are here we should dance!

Blog Entries
    I just want to thank you and your husband for adopting the stray cat. I have compassion for animals.

I too will join this thread. I had already decided to finish up some of my projects before I look for another pattern or fabric for something new. I am working on a machine embroidered project (started 5 years ago) and a grandmothers flower garden wall hanging (started 3 years ago) which hopefully will be my finishes in January. Beautiful kitten you have adopted.
    I don't know how to do that.....YET!
    LIFE IS ABOUT USING THE WHOLE BOX OF CRAYONS.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast