Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1320

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

OMGosh Mary!!!! It's wonderful! He's gonna love it! Definitely patriotic. (PS Tell him "Thank You" for his service.)
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    All of these are sp beautiful, I am in awe!!!The eagle brings tears to my eyes. I am doing the presients of the USA in redwork.I need to do from Wasington to Lincoln . Only 16 more !!!!!!! Dont think I will be done by July 1 tho. Jo
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

When ya git it done we will be waitin' ta see your President's quilt. It'll be wonderful I'm sure.
    Bev

Blog Entries
    Thanks , I will but had to put it on hold for a bit. My eleven year old granddaughter was here for a short visit and wanted to learn to sew on the machine AND make a quilt. She wanted patriotic colors soooo... We dug those out of my stash ,I cut out enough 5 in blocks to make a throw for her when she was watching tv. Put on a 1/4 in foot and off we took.!!!!!. got the top done( I set it together ) It is now at the quilter so I can mail it to her in Florida. cant wait to get it to her. She was so proud of herself.Me too. lol When I get it back will post pics.
    Landscape quilts and needle turn applique favs.Antlers,Ok

OH, oh we want ta see that one too! The original date for this challenge was for last year, so don't pay anyattintion ta that. Now we are just postin' anything patriotic that we git done. So the challenge goes on.
    Bev

A Little Patriotism ........ ready for Canada Day, tomorrow!
    Name:  ALittlePatriotism (2).JPG
Views: 144
Size:  1.46 MB

It's just a little runner (7"x17"), made with some of the leftovers from Monty.
    Background fabric is the same O Canada text fabric (words to our National Anthem) as I used for Monty's background, last year. Once again, it's micro stippled, with the leaves left au naturel!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Well done everyone. This is a never ending thread so keep those projects coming. Happy Canada Day to you, too, QuiltE. Fabulous runner. Wish I could say Something Patriotic would be done for tomorrow but, nope. Canada D'Eh is hanging proudly on the wall so it is the first thing seen as you walk in the front door. Since I used it at a car show last year I hadn't added hanging tabs so attached some on Friday. I think I will keep it up all July. Happy July 1 and July 4 everyone.
    Working for a living interferes with fun, but it pays for it.

W4Me ... looks like you did complete A Little Patriotism yourself, with your tab addition, to be able to hang Canda D'Eh! this year! Mine is pretty simple ... sometimes, it's nice to have something a little more subtle and to brighten a wee spot! Definitely leave your quilt up for the month ... or longer!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

mary quilting: Beautiful american eagle quilt!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    A Little Patriotism ........ ready for Canada Day, tomorrow!
    Name:  ALittlePatriotism (2).JPG
Views: 144
Size:  1.46 MB

It's just a little runner (7"x17"), made with some of the leftovers from Monty.
    Background fabric is the same O Canada text fabric (words to our National Anthem) as I used for Monty's background, last year. Once again, it's micro stippled, with the leaves left au naturel!
    LOVE your little runner!

Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 127 128 129 ... LastLast