Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 76 of 132 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1320

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

  1. #751
    Super Member dublb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Midland TX
    Posts
    5,235
    I spent a lot o' time on this one. Well the tute anyway.
    Name:  Finished Pot Holder (TX Side).jpg
Views: 82
Size:  63.6 KB

    Front
    Name:  Finished Pot Holder (Star Side).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  50.0 KB
    Back

    The Tute that I did for this.

    http://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/freezer-paper-applique-using-glue-t193511.html

    I don't know what ta do about the picts that won't show up.


    I don't know why the link isn't clickable.
    Nothing seems ta work taday!
    Last edited by dublb; 07-03-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

  2. #752
    Super Member SewExtremeSeams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Posts
    6,440
    Blog Entries
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    I spent a lot o' time on this one. Well the tute anyway.
    Name:  Finished Pot Holder (TX Side).jpg
Views: 82
Size:  63.6 KB

    Front
    Name:  Finished Pot Holder (Star Side).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  50.0 KB
    Back

    The Tute that I did for this.

    http://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/freezer-paper-applique-using-glue-t193511.html

    I don't know what ta do about the picts that won't show up.


    I don't know why the link isn't clickable.
    Nothing seems ta work taday!
    "Mama said there'd be days like this... my Momma said! "

    Maybe tomorrow it will work better.

    Linda

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

  3. #753
    Muv
    Muv is offline
    Senior Member Muv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    819
    Good Morning Ladies.

    Happy July 4th to all the Americans!

    I saw two stars and stripes flags flying when I was out this morning and it took me a while to register why.

    You can all cut an extra piece of cake for me and eat it on my behalf.

  4. #754
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golden Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Happy 4th of July fellow Americans and Thanks Muv The city's independence day parade route will pass a couple of streets over from where we live so DH and I will be taking a walk over to watch the celebration. Then I plan on spending the rest of the day at home sewing Have a beautiful summer day everyone.
    Have an awesome day!

  5. #755
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golden Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    "Mama said there'd be days like this... my Momma said! "

    Maybe tomorrow it will work better.
    Now those are some Texan Stars Really wonderful job. Will pop over to the Tute and check it out
    Have an awesome day!

  6. #756
    Senior Member works4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC CANADA
    Posts
    754
    Great work dublb.

    Happy Independence Day to my friends in the USA.
    Working for a living interferes with fun, but it pays for it.

  7. #757
    Super Member dublb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Midland TX
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    "Mama said there'd be days like this... my Momma said! "

    Maybe tomorrow it will work better.
    Taday will be better 'cause I'm gonna take it easy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muv View Post
    Good Morning Ladies.

    Happy July 4th to all the Americans!

    I saw two stars and stripes flags flying when I was out this morning and it took me a while to register why.

    You can all cut an extra piece of cake for me and eat it on my behalf.
    I'll eat a hamburger just for ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by works4me View Post
    Great work dublb.

    Happy Independence Day to my friends in the USA.
    Thanks so much! It didn't come out like I visioned. Oh well, it's just a pot holder for the Brady house.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

  8. #758
    Super Member oksewglad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Between the dashes of a tombstone
    Posts
    7,968
    Blog Entries
    1
    QE--Fantastic job on Monty!! Almost wish I were Canadian :-)! Gotta dash off to a 4th of July dinner at DS's.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

  9. #759
    Muv
    Muv is offline
    Senior Member Muv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    819
    Oksewglad will remember this - Here's one of my connections with July 4th

    Doll Quilt Quiz

    I'll tell you the other connection tomorrow

  10. #760
    Junior Member Liz92B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    236
    Muv, link is broken ...


    yup, it works now!
    Last edited by Liz92B; 07-04-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    Liz / Calgary

Page 76 of 132 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 86 126 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.