Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   UFO Challenge of the Month 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ufo-challenge-month-2011-a-t85770.html)

SandyinZ4 03-07-2011 01:48 PM

I like your quilting on the light pink centers.

Hope2quilt 03-07-2011 04:06 PM

Looks great!

biscuitqueen 03-07-2011 08:59 PM

that is really cute mimi.

Thanks again everyone, I'll post feb. next.

Missyh5261 03-09-2011 07:18 PM

Since I am a newbie....what is "LS OBX " and "OBW"?
I learn so much from this board. Would love to join the challenge..only some of my UFO is not quilting...it's crosstitch :(. Although I am starting a very nice stash to start quilting...and the stash keeps growing the longer I look at fabric (online..dangerous..very good prices). Have a Happy New Year everyone and can't wait to see everyone's UFO completed pictures.[/quote]

I can completly understand the cross stitch problem!!! I''m right there with you!!!

auntietedo58 03-13-2011 11:20 PM

I do want you to know that as of today, I have finished five tops. I have put the binding on three quilts that I had finished excepted for the binding. Let me know if you would like to see these three.

fireworkslover 03-14-2011 06:04 AM

Well folks, my large UFO,(duvet) is on the back burner, since other quilts have come along with deadlines. My quilt guild has put forth 2 challenges to be included in our quilt show in Oct. One is mostly done in a month, just needs the binding, hanger sleeve and label. I bought fabric for the PP one yesterday. My other UFO with a deadline of Aug., just needs to be quilted and finished. Then I can get back to piecing the second side of that duvet.

wildyard 03-14-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by auntietedo58
I do want you to know that as of today, I have finished five tops. I have put the binding on three quilts that I had finished excepted for the binding. Let me know if you would like to see these three.

Oh oh, of courseeeeee we want to see!!!

wildyard 03-14-2011 10:11 AM

My UFO's keep getting set aside for new projects, too. I needed to make a quilt for my sister, and now I have been called upon to make a panda quilt for someone, so that is next on my list. It supercedes UFO's because of illness, not my own. Generally I am not called on so often, but I guess as word gets out that I love to do this kind of thing, it will happen more and more. But that's cool with me, I love being productive and helpful. And if my work can bring comfort and warmth to someone in their struggles then I am doubly blessed.

toriabelle 03-15-2011 07:57 AM

Ladies I have over the last two months finished #1 my tulip quilt, #2 my green afgan[crochet] and for March it is the pink double Irish chain I cut out three years ago! Wish me luck.

wildyard 03-15-2011 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by toriabelle
Ladies I have over the last two months finished #1 my tulip quilt, #2 my green afgan[crochet] and for March it is the pink double Irish chain I cut out three years ago! Wish me luck.

WTG!!! You are doing great!!!