Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Oppsie Bread

  1. #21
    Vat
    Vat is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    746
    Love the looks of these and plan to try them for lunch tomorrow. Who do you store them? Like bread , in a zip-lock on the counter or in the frig? How long will they last?

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    247
    what are you Oopsies? the recipe says you need 6 to 8 of them. I have never heard of an Ooopsie! then as the recipe goes on it says to add the cream cheese. I'm guessing it has something to do with cream cheese? I'm feeling pretty silly not knowing what this is but maybe someone can help me! lol

  3. #23
    Super Member btiny36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Heart of Canada
    Posts
    1,480
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ok I tried these today and well hum well not my favorite and there is no way I would be able to convince my father to eat them...Tuesday I want to try and make them with flavored low fat cream cheese like strawberry....Mine were in the oven for at least 30 min. Has anyone else tried them yet?

  4. #24
    Senior Member ctipton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    fruitland id.
    Posts
    544
    ooooohhh hey thanks for the recipe

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Spring Lake, Michigan
    Posts
    670
    Anyone figure out what I can substitute for the cream cheese---gluten and dairy allergy at my house.

  6. #26
    Senior Member donna13350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by sailsablazin View Post
    Anyone figure out what I can substitute for the cream cheese---gluten and dairy allergy at my house.
    I am going to try canned pumpkin..works great in a lot of recipes..not pumpkin pie filling, just plain canned pumpkin

  7. #27
    Super Member thimblebug6000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by btiny36 View Post
    Ok I tried these today and well hum well not my favorite and there is no way I would be able to convince my father to eat them...Tuesday I want to try and make them with flavored low fat cream cheese like strawberry....Mine were in the oven for at least 30 min. Has anyone else tried them yet?
    Can you get cream cheese with flavours that isn't the spreadable kind? I don't imagine this recipe would work very well with the spreadable, would it?

  8. #28
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Posts
    6,924
    Blog Entries
    2
    looks good. I'm ready to try something different. I like different breads but sometimes I just want a sandwich with no big ole' fat bun. Gonna have to hang onto this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

  9. #29
    Super Member mimiknoxtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Snellville, Ga & Hiawassee
    Posts
    1,736
    Will have to try this. Thanks for sharing
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

  10. #30
    Super Member mimiknoxtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Snellville, Ga & Hiawassee
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar-midlife View Post
    what are you Oopsies? the recipe says you need 6 to 8 of them. I have never heard of an Ooopsie! then as the recipe goes on it says to add the cream cheese. I'm guessing it has something to do with cream cheese? I'm feeling pretty silly not knowing what this is but maybe someone can help me! lol
    Sweetie, Ooopsie is the recipe name and 6-8 is the amount the recipe yields.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.