Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oppsie Bread

Quote Originally Posted by sailsablazin View Post
    Anyone figure out what I can substitute for the cream cheese---gluten and dairy allergy at my house.
    I am going to try canned pumpkin..works great in a lot of recipes..not pumpkin pie filling, just plain canned pumpkin

Quote Originally Posted by btiny36 View Post
    Ok I tried these today and well hum well not my favorite and there is no way I would be able to convince my father to eat them...Tuesday I want to try and make them with flavored low fat cream cheese like strawberry....Mine were in the oven for at least 30 min. Has anyone else tried them yet?
    Can you get cream cheese with flavours that isn't the spreadable kind? I don't imagine this recipe would work very well with the spreadable, would it?

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    looks good. I'm ready to try something different. I like different breads but sometimes I just want a sandwich with no big ole' fat bun. Gonna have to hang onto this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Will have to try this. Thanks for sharing
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Dar-midlife View Post
    what are you Oopsies? the recipe says you need 6 to 8 of them. I have never heard of an Ooopsie! then as the recipe goes on it says to add the cream cheese. I'm guessing it has something to do with cream cheese? I'm feeling pretty silly not knowing what this is but maybe someone can help me! lol
    Sweetie, Ooopsie is the recipe name and 6-8 is the amount the recipe yields.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Power Poster
    They look so yummy...thanks....

Blog Entries
    Greased or ungreased baking pan ??

Blog Entries
    I think i am going to make these tonight. Curious to try these. I have been trying to cut my carbs. I will let everyone know how they taste.

Quote Originally Posted by donna13350 View Post
    3 eggs...225
    1 package cream cheese...800
    for 8 pieces, just over 150 calories each
    you could reduce that by a lot just by using fat free cream cheese, which would be 240 calories,+225 for eggs
    465 for 8 pieces or approx. 58 calories each
    Thanks Donna for the approximate calorie conversion. Will definitely try it now.

OMG! I just went back and reread the recipe. Do I feel like a "ditz". This is one of the better ones I've done in a while!! guess it is one of those times I have to sit back and laugh at myself:-) (thanks for helping me out!)

Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
    Sweetie, Ooopsie is the recipe name and 6-8 is the amount the recipe yields.

Blog Entries
    I didn't get to make these yesterday but plan to today. I am a weight watcher. I just calculated the WW points plus. If you make 8 of these they are 2 points each.

Blog Entries
    oh that sounds lovely. cooking in grams.... I just watched this Irish lady and she measured in grams and mils or mills too. lovely food and the t.v. showed what it would be to us in ounces. http://www.amazon.com/Rachels-Irish-.../dp/0007462581 lovely dishes to put her foods on too. I love beautiful dishes!

Gotta try these. DH and I need to cut carbs but love to have sandwiches, this may be a great solution to having our bread and eat it too. Will try with fat free cream cheese as we need to cut calorie also.

Blog Entries
    I made these last week and did not like them at all. They were like eating egg whites. Nothing like bread. I will not make them again. If you try them I would either use parchment paper or grease the pan. They were hard to get off the pan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2