Boom 31 Spring

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

I spent some time this afternoon quilting last fall's Boom quilt, All Americana. A good weekend for red, white and blue don't ya' think!
Old Today, 04:05 AM

So excited my top from boom29 was finished by the longarmer and she will mail it out today. Can hardly wait. Wish I would have sent the one from 30 also.

Raining here again, we are officially out of the drought. Going to the lake to meet with friends later today. Not sure how many days we will spend there, weather forecast isn’t pretty.
Old Today, 04:19 AM

To the gym, then a little work then a good audio book and my fall Boom for the rest of the day. Rain Sunday and Monday, so time in the sewing room to finish some projects ..... or nap. Humm, such difficult decisions. Maybe both! That's a plan, both! Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone.
Old Today, 04:28 AM

Terriamn, looking forward to seeing your quilt! Am sorry to hear your latest camping experience wasn’t quite up to par. Next time will be better!

I’m stalling getting out for a walk. Slept in and having a slow start today. I am looking forward to going into town to pick up a wall clock, a Westminster Chime, that hasn’t worked for 20 years. The shop fixed it. Woo hoo! I’ve also got a Grandmother clock that’s over 100 years old that hasn’t worked since our move. I’ve finally got the name of a gent who will come to the house to look at it. DS wants it but if it can be fixed, I’ll hold onto it for a few more years until the grands are older. Anyway, time to get dressed and head to the shop. Guess I’ll walk later.

Have a good day everyone.
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Power Poster

The dog is bugging me to go outside walking. Can't argue with him!
Old Today, 01:37 PM

lol! You can try but mine always wins!
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
The dog is bugging me to go outside walking. Can't argue with him!