Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Banned

I thought I had an industrial machine today but the darn guy kept jacking the price up on me and was jerking me around. But after looking at the machine I found out that the blasted thing needs an industrial treadle because of the length of the bed. I am going to have to keep my eyes open for an industrial treadle and like a dummy I let one slide through my hands because I was to busy doing something else to go and to get it so they let it go to the scrap yard.

Billy
Old 11-24-2010, 08:52 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I think my vintage machines will enjoy the day off while I attend to the modern appliances in my kitchen. Have a lovely holiday!
Old 11-25-2010, 07:23 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Out to pick some lemons and make some lemon bars. I will make an extra batch for tomorrow morning Black Friday sale in the shop.... Won't see me getting up before the regular time.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Out to pick some lemons and make some lemon bars. I will make an extra batch for tomorrow morning Black Friday sale in the shop.... Won't see me getting up before the regular time.
Now I could really go for the Lemon Bars!! :-D

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!!

Billy
Old 11-25-2010, 09:10 AM

Yum Yum! Lemon Bars. I'm starting to make my pumpkin cheese cake, but while waiting for my coffee to brew, I'm taking a peek to see who is here. In between cooking today, I will try to get some quilting done since I have another project going, this table topper that is in my avatar.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope that you and your families are having a great time as we speak. I know there will be a lot of you traveling or have family members traveling and I hope that everyone is safe and arrive to their destinations. I am fixing deserts right now as we speak, the Coconut Cake is baked and cooling and the Pumpkin Pies are in the oven.

Billy
OMG--he fixes machines, he sews, and he BAKES!!! Billy, if you clean too, we're having you cloned!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by BoJangles
http://cgi.ebay.com/Davis-vertical-f...item2a0c056fd0

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Miz Johnny is this the Davis Vertical Feed you have? This one says it takes the normal 15x1 needles.

Nancy
Nope, mine takes Davis longs.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:19 PM

I have been searching the web but have only found two links for Improved Faultless brand machine. I saw this machine today and was trying to decide the manufacturer.

Has anyone seen or heard of this one before?

Thanks for any sites or data links you might be able to suggest.

Sardis
Old 11-25-2010, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Yum Yum! Lemon Bars. I'm starting to make my pumpkin cheese cake, but while waiting for my coffee to brew, I'm taking a peek to see who is here. In between cooking today, I will try to get some quilting done since I have another project going, this table topper that is in my avatar.
Which looks to be very interesting, would love to see pics of it when it's completed.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope that you and your families are having a great time as we speak. I know there will be a lot of you traveling or have family members traveling and I hope that everyone is safe and arrive to their destinations. I am fixing deserts right now as we speak, the Coconut Cake is baked and cooling and the Pumpkin Pies are in the oven.

Billy
OMG--he fixes machines, he sews, and he BAKES!!! Billy, if you clean too, we're having you cloned!
I will get this right before it get to late, but, I really would like to have that 'Billy-clone,' at my house. He sounds like something useful to have around.