Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 >

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM

I am starting to worry that my secret swapper did not get her package as I sent it weeks ago and have not heard anything.....if you got it and are waiting to open it, just let me know, O.K.? It went to Michigan.....

Margoee
Old 12-08-2011, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by javin22 View Post
Oh I am so excited. Thank you Cheryl, I don't know your Screen name, you didn't give it to me, but I love the things you gave me. I am thrilled with everything. You spoiled me rotten. I can't wait to see a movie, I haven't gone to see one since the last Harry Potter came out. I like the pattern and the fabric to make that cute quilt. How fun. I will be sure to wear my Christmas socks all season. I will have to check out starbucks. I have never been there, I don't drink coffee but I bet they make cocoa. YUM! Those gift tags are really pretty, I will have to use them for special presents. The nail files are great, can't have too many of those to keep nails from catching in the fabrics. Now I think I will go watch TV and eat my Chocolate Santa. YUM!!! Thanks so much again, This is the nicest package ever!!! Vinae
Glad you like everything - my screen name is CherylW. Enjoy the chocolate!
Cheryl
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Wow! More great packages, I too am still patiently waiting in mine, but remember the PO may be running behind already. Delivery Confirmation says my pal got her package on Monday but I have not heard from her, hope all is well, she hadn't been on the board for a couple of weeks now.

So...Dawn and Soniboo got their packages...there is still Jacquie's package that is going to a sunny state floating around, maybe that is mine Dawn, that angel is adorable.
Candi you hang in there! Maybe the PO is slow right now. I'm waiting on something I ordered a week ago and it was supposed to be here 2 days ago.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:24 AM

Another great package, Javin. I love the Christmas socks, so adorable.

Dawn, I too am still waiting on something I ordered, so yes, depending on routes, I think the PO is backed up in places. no worries, I am very patient just ask Soniboo
Old 12-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Another great package, Javin. I love the Christmas socks, so adorable.

Dawn, I too am still waiting on something I ordered, so yes, depending on routes, I think the PO is backed up in places. no worries, I am very patient just ask Soniboo
Well Candi, Soniboo and I got ours, you HAVE to be next! Can't wait to see what your pal sent.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:38 AM

Good Morning Everyone! I was just thrilled yesterday afternoon when the postman delivered my HNY package from MizKyp. Let me tell you, this French Themed box was filled to the brim, and upon opening I found a yard of beautiful Santa fabric. Inside I also found 2 FQ BUNDLES of gorgeous greens, blues, ivory and orange fabrics...I can't wait to make something special from these sweet prints, possibly a quilt top from one of the 2 Quilting Today magazines included! I love the 12 mini charm quilt template set and the Patch It, Match It inspirational project patterns. The handmade pincushion is absolutely beautiful!!! (How sweet to include something you made especially for me!!!) I will treasure this magnificent pincushion forever!!! Additionally Margie sent me the cutest pair of Christmas socks adorned with Christmas trees which will keep my feet toasty this winter! I also received holiday note cards and sticky notes, sewing needles, a pair of glam scissors, Aveno moisturizing lotion, a winter wonderland candle, a holiday themed serving dish, a tin filled with M&M's, a box of Maxim de Paris Chocolate crepes, hard candy, a large Hershey bar, Strawberry Dip Mix, 2 packages of Starbucks Hot Chocolate, a box of Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Holiday Tea and a lovely gold Eiffel Tower Keychain from France. I also received a beautiful card and personal msg from Margie. I am just taken aback by the thoughtfulness that went into putting this package together for me. Thank you so much Mizkyp! Best Wishes to you and your family over the holidays and Always! Merry Christmas Margie!!!

*Trying to post picture, need to resize...I will work on this so everyone can see the magnicent package I received! Thanks again MizKyp!!!

Last edited by Moedeenie; 12-09-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:22 AM

I have bad news everyone. There are three people who are no longer responding to my PMs. I think its safe to say they've left the swap. If anyone feels up to making another package please let me know.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:46 PM

I have one angel.... just need 2 more.

PLEASE if you've received a package at least PM your buddy to let them know.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:12 PM

Default Very Spoiled today!

Not only did I get to take today off, but I was home to receive my package from rainydawn! Thank you so much! It is filled with Batik FQ's, needle threader and pins, a tote and my favorite chocolate! The strange part is my DH just wrecked my iron using it for something he shouldn't have, and rainydawn included some IRON-OFF! How perfect is that! ~~ Thanks so much!!!~~~
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	upload0057.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	294360  
Old 12-09-2011, 01:29 PM

Need just one last angel....