Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Sorry for my impatience >

Sorry for my impatience

Sorry for my impatience

Old 12-15-2011, 06:39 AM

So glad to hear that you are motivated to get your sewing/quilting rooms organized and finished your sister's wall hanging. I don't recall seeing your post about the frustration on the board but I think we all have had to find our way around the site. It is just like sewing/quilting- sew a little- rip a lot- get it right- all done-yeah. New things are sometimes challenging but worth it. Grief is such a personal thing but I am glad you got your interests back in doing things you enjoy. Coping does get better with time and the memories will carry you through. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Please post the pic of the wall hanging. We would love to see it.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:21 AM

hey,i am in the same boat,concerning the new format.glad that it is now much easier to peruse than it was earlier.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:28 AM

When I found the Board had changed, I sent a complaint about it and then quit coming to it. But I missed it and thought I would try it again today. I love the new view that has incorporated the old view, too. Thanks for putting it back to the subject sections. I love it.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 AM

guilty that's me I to grumbelt about the new board but learned to navigate. I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a blessed and prospers New Year.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:18 PM

I do not remember reading your post per se, but I too was frustrated about the new changes. I still have trouble finding things a second time. You are forgiven of any tresspass you feel you committed. Changes are always stressful.
Glad you were able to get back to your passion. Love to see a pic of your sister's quilt.
Merry Christmas. Enjoy as much of the holidays as you can.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:47 PM

I had trouble at first also,but now I think it is better.I know what you feel.I lost my Hubby 6 years ago,before that we went through over 2 years of tests.different treatments and finally he said enough I am tired,it was hard to accept.He was my first and only love.My soul-mate.I think my quilting has let me go through this.Holidays are bad especially Christmas.He loved Christmas.A friend lost her hubby 3 months before mine and in Nov.she told me she wished we had a time machine to just fast forward to Jan.1st.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:30 PM

I, too, was ready to quit at first, although I didn't send any complaints. But I reminded myself, that after 25 yrs of working with computers where programs were a constant change, I could weather this. Gave myself a few weeks and guess what? Here I am. Change can be good.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:49 PM

Wow, you have my respect for coming back here and speaking of your frustration. I bet you said what many of us were thinking. Thank goodness we all weathered the storm and are better for it. Merry Christmas to you and yours. God
Bless!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:09 PM

It was frustrating to figure out the new board. Glad you are back. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Now I need to get off here and go finish my brother's quilt. haha
Old 12-15-2011, 08:30 PM

As our former pastor says, " The only person who likes change is a baby with a dirty diaper!" Welcome back.