Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST >

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST

Old 07-18-2012, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Received the nicest package from Deby - aka 3NorwichTerr; looking forward to trying out the flavored coffees (Milkyway, Snickerdoodle and a House Blend) and read my new suspense novel - Patricia Cornwell - Port Mortuary. Deby included an extra large clothespin to hold my recipes/patterns while I'm working on something or just to put a photo in - she included postcards from Ohio - the Buckeye State.
The batik fabrics are perfect and will fit in nicely with my current small stash. There is also patterns to make a catch-all bag and oven mits (my daughter-in-law is hoping for mits); Deby also tossed in some hand sanitizer, a note pad for my purse, scissors and retractable tool leash, a JoAnn Fabric reusable tote bag and a fishing santa ornament (looks like Santa caught himself some nice bluegills).
Thank you again Deby for such a nice package.
That is a super great package you received... great ideas in that one....
Old 07-18-2012, 05:25 AM

Wow, what wonderful packages everyone is receiving! Mine will be delivered tomorrow, according to tracking. I can't wait to see what she thinks. She doesn't post a lot here, so not sure she will, but hoping. LOL I love seeing the pkgs. It's almost as good as getting them. Almost. HaHa!
Old 07-18-2012, 05:37 AM

Who was doing a quilt for their military friend at Joann's? I was wondering how that was coming?? Any pics to share??
Old 07-18-2012, 05:47 AM

Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor. Such a tragedy, and so difficult for those who now wonder what they could have done. I hope that you, and everyone involved, will find peace.

My SP is still waiting on her package! I'm contacting the USPS, as it was sent priority and should have arrived - but doesn't show on my USPS account... I've still got the receipt from paypal that the postage was paid to the PO through them, but that's the last record there is. Yikes, hoping this gets resolved soon!
Old 07-18-2012, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Received the nicest package from Deby - aka 3NorwichTerr; looking forward to trying out the flavored coffees (Milkyway, Snickerdoodle and a House Blend) and read my new suspense novel - Patricia Cornwell - Port Mortuary. Deby included an extra large clothespin to hold my recipes/patterns while I'm working on something or just to put a photo in - she included postcards from Ohio - the Buckeye State.
The batik fabrics are perfect and will fit in nicely with my current small stash. There is also patterns to make a catch-all bag and oven mits (my daughter-in-law is hoping for mits); Deby also tossed in some hand sanitizer, a note pad for my purse, scissors and retractable tool leash, a JoAnn Fabric reusable tote bag and a fishing santa ornament (looks like Santa caught himself some nice bluegills).
Thank you again Deby for such a nice package.
I like the way you lay out your things so we can see every thing . I try to do that too.
When they are all piled up it's hard to see whats there.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:19 AM

Lori so sorry to hear about your neighbor. Thoughts and prayers to everyone that knew him and that are close to him.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:09 AM

Krystyna, so sorry about your neighbor. Very tough thing to go through. Prayers out to you.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:37 AM

Well, my account @ USPS still has no record of the package so much as being received @ the PO, let alone shipped - but I just got an e-mail showing proof of delivery. Phew! Good thing, as I think my SP is going away...
Old 07-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Krystyna, so sorry about your neighbor. Very tough thing to go through. Prayers out to you.
Not mine, but Lori's. What a horrid lasting image for those who found him. R.I.P.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:09 AM

I was sitting here writting thankyou notes out to my fq swap. And my sp swap partters and just relized they both live springfield. One in massachusetts,the other in michigan ,i thought i was going nuts,writing springfeild twice,lol