Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink! >

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

Old 01-25-2014, 05:15 AM

ah Ellie we all make mistakes me the most of all and yikes doesn't take anesthesia to do it but would love that excuse. Maybe brain freeze is what I get? thanks for posting you got her f4's she was so worried since it showed they arrived phew that mix up is FIXED! yahoooo!!!

alright who has not received taking a head count after you receive your mail today (key word AFTER) send me a note please gotta figure out if there are any more mistakes. I know bjsmith hasn't gotten hers so no need for a post on that we know why.. long mail due to .. not saying it just takes longer I will do a check with your partners and get back to you with an answer asap so I can then post the new swap. rules are have to have all received first.. so check that mail today please. I want so bad to post if I know all is mailed I will post the swap. if you have not mailed I want a PM with a reason behind that. I wont yell at you but your partner is going to be awfully sad.. there is still time to hit that mailbox and do an outgoing mail... it seems its surely under 4.00 for posting within the 48 US states and closer to 3.00 I think. so dig out your penny box roll them up and get mailing! please
Old 01-25-2014, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Linda58 View Post
I received the same exact fq from createfourpaws, I love them too. The pinks are such a pretty pink!! Thank you cfp. Linda58

Linda I am glad they arrived and you like them. I had a hard time parting with those pinks for both of you.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:43 AM

Thank you for the follow-up and glad we were able to figure out the miscommunication
Old 01-25-2014, 10:52 AM

great news Linda, I will be hoping and praying for you.

I got mine on Friday from Maggie W.
I am sorry, I don't have a camera right now. maybe she can post the cute fabrics. Just in time for an ornament exchange I am in and I don't have a lot of pink etc.
thank you so much Maggie. I don't know your board name.
We didn't have the same partners I am guessing. Patti

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
um grand news for the brat today:

I made the kidney transplant list for Colorado! I am so happy I wanted to tell EVERYONE. its such wonderful news I cant tell you how much it means to me. I am beyond lucky.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:04 PM

Ms. Bjsmith57, your "surprise" will be in the mail Monday. Again, I ask for forgiveness. I feel horrible!! Ellie (aka sewellie)
Old 01-26-2014, 07:10 AM

ok bjsmith waiting her f4's
yosamitesa is missing one set...
...... any more? I will put my posting up for a new swap. Here is the gig ladies. I am counting on all of you to come through with your FQ's. I do NOT want to be the one sending out ten sets to cover for everyone who 'forgets' to mail. If you have not sent by the time I get my new list of partners out you will unfortunately be left out and bad feedback will be posted in your name. I can not tolerate people getting hurt by players who commit then do not follow through. I hate posting this but want it to be absolutely clear. There are those who flake out and more than once here on the board. It wont happen in this swap so go on over sign up and please let me know now who is still missing fq's by PM so I can get on your partners and find out what is what. If I have to I will go tracking with this which is an added cost no one wants but gives me insurance you did indeed mail.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:25 AM

I always do the tracking-just for my own piece of mind and back-up proof that it was sent. Course my dad worked for the postal service for 30 years. Kind of know how it goes.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:17 AM

shhhh bullock don't tell them the horror stories! lol

I have posted Feb fat quarter swap. please come on over and sign up. I will be keeping an eye here on who is still waiting promise. and your welcome to let me know again in email nothing like a little reminder. We had one package being sent from CANADA it takes quiet a while for the mail so there is patience for that I hope. Its funny the one that was sent from the US can get there in 10 days or so.. return? about 3 weeks. its SLOW. Think Pattia that they walk the mail around up there! send it by .. turtle!
Old 01-27-2014, 12:48 PM

I received my lovely items today from Canada from Patti - thank you so much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458996[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4224.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	766.5 KB
ID:	458996  
Old 01-27-2014, 01:27 PM

Default Got my FQ'S

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459010[/ATTACH]April, I just got my surprise from you. I love them and haven't seen 4 of them anywhere. Thank you so much. I hope things are getting better for your daughter and prayers being said for her.

Marie
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	feb FQ.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	459010