Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Boy, am I in a pickle!  Need help! >

Boy, am I in a pickle! Need help!

Boy, am I in a pickle! Need help!

Old 10-17-2014, 07:29 AM

I've had luck with the "Turning Twenty" pattern. Easy to cut by using fat quarters. Good luck... You can do this! :0)
Old 10-17-2014, 10:21 AM

Thank you again so much Madamekelly. I am very grateful to you for helping me to both solve the problem and save the friendship. With her help, we can get it done and LA Quilted and to Michigan in time for my sister's Christmas before leaving for Alabama. It's the best outcome possible. She's coming next weekend. I just want to know how YOU knew she was my friend. I deliberately left that part out because I wanted an honest response to the situation, with no conflicting feelings about friendships. And I honestly would have treated any LA quilter the same if we'd been working together for a while. So how did you pick up on the friendship? Just curious.

Thank you everyone![/QUOTE]

I know that my LAQ is a great person, and you did say yours was heart broken, and offered to do so much to make it right, that the idea of friendship was kind of obvious to me I guess. My LAQ is someone I heard of through others, and I have only "quilted by check" one time, but she did such a wonderful job, and even helped me find a name for my quilt, that although we don't hang out, I still think of her as a friend. We do talk online often. If your LAQ has done so much work for you, you and she must be friends by now. This is the only way I can explain my garbled thought processes! I hope your weekend is a wonderful time. Please show your new quilt here?
Old 10-17-2014, 08:21 PM

Okay now this is the most awesome ending EVER. Hollywood could not have written it better.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:15 AM

OMGosh! I've just sat and read every comment on this post and I feel I could cry! An awful beginning with such a beautiful ending! Peckish is right, Hollywood could not have written it better! THIS is what humanity is all about, kindness, understanding, tolerance, consideration and sympathy for our fellow humans. May your wonderful friendship last a lifetime!! (Sigh! I feel so happy! )
Old 10-20-2014, 08:01 AM

I have been reading this thread since the beginning, and this has had such a good ending. I too have tears in my eyes. Quilters are just the best. They just are....

Dina
Old 10-20-2014, 12:08 PM

Location: NY Adirondacks in Summer and goes "South" to WNY in the winter!

We will get to see the results of your weekend together, won't we?