Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Q地ique long arm vs Block RockiT vs King Quilter Special Edition 18x8 Long Arm >

Q地ique long arm vs Block RockiT vs King Quilter Special Edition 18x8 Long Arm

Q地ique long arm vs Block RockiT vs King Quilter Special Edition 18x8 Long Arm

Old 09-25-2015, 03:00 AM

Early July, I purchased a Q'nique after trying a BlockRockit at a quilt show. I searched online and found they are made by Grace Company and are exactly the same except for the name. The difference Is that KathyQuilts is the only distributor for the BRI while Q'nique is sold by Grace Company and some sewing/quilting machine stores. I located a local store near my home. I went there twice and tried it. Having owned a short arm machine and a Bailey machine, I was very impressed and ordered it especially because there is dealer support. Since the factory is pretty busy with several orders, my machine is finally arriving next week! I already have the Grace Majestic frame which will fit Q'nique. Can't wait!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt301 View Post
I have friends that bought 2 different machines. The one that bought the Q地ique long arm has had nothing but trouble. Not sure if it is her or the machine. 2 others friends bought the Block Rocket and love those machines. It can also make a difference in the frame. Unhappy one has a grace frame.
Tell your friend that has the Q'nique and is having problems to join our Block Rockit yahoo group and we'll see if we can help her with the problems. There is a learning curve with any midarm or longarm no matter which brand...but if there is a problem with the machine we can figure that out also.

David
Old 09-25-2015, 05:03 AM

If we evef get to build our log cabin I'll have enough room in my sewing for a Gammil Staler Stitcher. Just have to find someone in Denver that sells them.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:54 PM

The King Quilter 18- 8 would be able to do bigger designs, and larger pantos. Just another consideration. I'm still using a Pfaff 9" and wishing.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:23 AM

Default King quilter LE

Originally Posted by thseabreze View Post
I am looking at all of these, and can't decide. I would like to know if anyone has either? The first 2, are suppose to be basically the same machine, about the same price, etc., and both made by the Grace Co. Kathyquilts, are the only one that sells the Block RockiT. She said they give lifetime support. I also found one called King Quilter Special Edition 18x8 Long Arm, I found it here, http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/ki...al-edition.php, there isn't alot of price difference in them, but the last one has alot more options. Anyone ever had one of these 3 machines?
I bought the king quilter LE and have had it replaced 4 times and am still having issues with the 4th machine.I see they no longer carry this edition and I can see why.