Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Needing info if possible for Ellageo ESg3 >

Needing info if possible for Ellageo ESg3

Needing info if possible for Ellageo ESg3

Old 02-21-2023, 09:11 AM

Default Needing info if possible for Ellageo ESg3

I have purchased an Ellageo ESg3 from Ebay yesterday. I have tried to find the specs for the machine, but I can't find it anywhere. Including on babylock.com. They show nothing for the ESg3 and show a limited amount of info for the Ellageo Plus. Does anyone know where to go to find the info? Thanks
Old 02-21-2023, 09:18 AM

There is information on the BL site.

Go to the search bar at the top of the site (magnifying glass) and put in your machine name. There are 2 options for your machine including the Plus machine.
Old 02-21-2023, 10:59 AM

Thank you, Rhonda. I have been to the babylock.com site and they only show the Ellageo Plus. When I do look at the "Ellageo (previous model)", it has no info at all on the machine. I did send an email to Baby Lock and waiting on a response in me asking for the spec sheet. I do hope to hear from them soon. Again, thank you.
Old 02-21-2023, 01:20 PM

I have, (still have) the first Ellageo and I love it. I’ve 'killed' 2 Brother ULT's, and my Ellageo keeps on keeping on. It is only used for embroidery..dedicated..and I’ve done probably thousands of designs on it. I hope you love yours as much as I do mine.
Old 04-25-2024, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
I have, (still have) the first Ellageo and I love it. I’ve 'killed' 2 Brother ULT's, and my Ellageo keeps on keeping on. It is only used for embroidery..dedicated..and I’ve done probably thousands of designs on it. I hope you love yours as much as I do mine.
I happened to get one for $ 50 at a yard sale this past fall. I still have my ULT 2003D from way back. I would like to get a replacement 6 x 10 hoop and I thought I might look on Amazon but when I look for Ellageo hoops and ESG3 I don't see that particular one all I see is Ellageo Plus, would you have any information at all on the item number for the hoops. thank you!!