Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by ljs317
Hello Everyone!

It Looks like things are going really great for most of us.

Carrie I am mailing that package that I promised you in a day or so depending on the weather in our area so look for it in a few days.

Working at weighing less.
Lisa
Thank you! I wil let you know as soon as it gets here.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Banned

Tru "just friends with benefits" would also be kind of nice, don't you think.

Lisa
ROFLAO...............When we were young I was with him for 2 years in the biblicial sense. I was thinking the same thing, thats what made what you said so funny. However the plane fare is $225 from NY to Ohio, yes I checked so I don't think friends with benefits is possible............darn!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 01-10-2011, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
For some reason my comp won't let me rotate this picture and only this pic. So turn your monitor on it's side to get a good look at Trupeach1.
Personally I think Tru is beautiful and doesn't need to change a thing. If John won't like her for who she is then so be it.
I turned it for ya...

trupeach1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157183[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-157178.jpe  
Old 01-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by remclave
For some reason my comp won't let me rotate this picture and only this pic. So turn your monitor on it's side to get a good look at Trupeach1.
Personally I think Tru is beautiful and doesn't need to change a thing. If John won't like her for who she is then so be it.
I turned it for ya...
Thank you!!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Tru "just friends with benefits" would also be kind of nice, don't you think.

Lisa
ROFLAO...............When we were young I was with him for 2 years in the biblicial sense. I was thinking the same thing, thats what made what you said so funny. However the plane fare is $225 from NY to Ohio, yes I checked so I don't think friends with benefits is possible............darn!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Ok then so next month when you win it will be for a dollar from everyone, instead of a fat quarter to put in for your friends with benefits plane fair. OK???????
Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by fivepaws
I LOST 4 LBS!!!!!!! Goodie for me. I started on Monday the 3rd and weighed in this morning. Too bad it doesn't keep coming off at that rate.
Woohoo... You go girl...
I've go to get going on my exercise... my diet is going good but with cold and snow... I'm not going to walk outside... so I need to get on the treadmill and do my mile for today
Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
OMG I opened my facebook this morning and this is the first picture that was posted. Can you imagine getting a bacon tattoo??? I have alot of tats myself but this is one I never would get! Holy Bacon Strips Batman!
I could see my oldest son getting this if he was allowed to have a tat.
Why can't he get a tat?

Missy
His dad says no!! But when your out of my house go for it. I don't have a problem with it but I do respect my DH's decisions 75% of the time. LOL!!!
OOh okay. That I totally understand. I thought it was a medical problem. It took me years after I had my own children before I got my first one. Now I have 7 and one of them covers most of my back.

They can be addicting!! I have one more I want. My mom has put her foot down and said nope no more right now. LOL Oh well...she is my payee so I have to wait til she hands me the cash-ola. LOL
Attached Thumbnails attachment-157193.jpe  
Old 01-10-2011, 10:01 AM

Ok Missy, inquiring minds want to know where and what are they pics of???? You don't have to share that info but it makes me wonder? Hopefully they are all like Phoebes on Friends. The world from really far away.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 AM

Hello Everyone!

It Looks like things are going really great for most of us.

Carrie I am mailing that package that I promised you in a day or so depending on the weather in our area so look for it in a few days.

Tru you are really beautiful and "just friends with benefits" would also be kind of nice, don't you think.

Missy you are ever a surprise I would have never thought tattoos were for you.

Working at weighing less.
Lisa
Yup...I love my tats and my piercings too. i am kind of a body modification kind of sweet girl. No one would ever know I have piercings. The tats are a little more noticeable. I have one on my left calf, one on my right ankle, one on my left boob, one on my right upper arm and one huge one on my back. The one on my back took 15 hours. That one was very expensive and looks awesome.

Missy
Old 01-10-2011, 10:04 AM

What do tats look like when you lose weight? Do they shrink appropriately,or do they just shrivel? Having never had a tat, I have no idea...