Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-19-2011, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by hoffim
Originally Posted by koko
Great Packages ladies and lots of ideas for future swaps! Won't be long now for the April sign up -right? Do we have a bench yet for those waiting to sign up?
I'm patiently waiting in my rocking chair, on my porch, watching my kids ride their bikes and draw all over my drive way. :)
We still have snow but I did walk the dog today. I just realized you live close to me - small world.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:03 PM

I will be in Atlanta on Monday night
Old 03-19-2011, 05:05 PM

i will try this again i was in the middle of posting and my stupid computer frozzzzz made me mad so here gose
i recived my package today and i am going to enjoy the two goodies that i got and all the fat Q's i can't wait to use them i love all the colors i wanted to thank my sp but i only know her name witch is Juli G. from Springfield, Or so i hope she is on line here so i want to thank you very much for what you sent me was very nice thank you
here is two pictures of what i got
and again thank you

i love the butterfly it is realy nice it is going on my desk at work
[ATTACH=CONFIG]172121[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-172114.jpe   attachment-172116.jpe  
Old 03-19-2011, 05:10 PM

I will be in Atlanta
Originally Posted by clsurz
Originally Posted by lynnie k
I will be doing the April swap from Georgia. DH is taking me on another vacation for a month (His job is in Ga. this month) so I will be shopping in Ga. for my next SP person Hope there are alot of QS in Atlanta.
lynniek
What part of GA will you be in?

Carol
Old 03-19-2011, 05:12 PM

My Secret Pal package arrived and I jumped up and down for joy! This is my first time and it was like Christmas! Thanks Kathi for the amazing package!! She was so generous with me. I sent mine off to **** in **** and it should be arriving soon! Hint: It's going to quite a "peach"!!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Quilter Carol
I just checked the status of my secret pal package and it has arrived at the destination post office, but it looks like to won't get deliverd to you til Monday. If you live in OH, this could be your package.
I'm in Ohio...could be me. Came home two days this week to find packages -- both things I ordered...fun, but not as much fun as a surprise!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:34 PM

I see all the nice packages everyone has recieved, looks like everyone is going to enjoy them.Hope you all don't stay on the bench too long ,the weather keeps changing on us. Here it's been in the 80's and warm
Old 03-19-2011, 05:44 PM

Wow, gr8 squishes everyone is receiving, sorry about those that are still on the bench. I sent mine off on the 11th March, so i would say it might be about 1/2 way there, hopefully not much longer. It had to go a long way. Hope that she likes. Always a question to ponder on. :)
Old 03-19-2011, 05:56 PM

Sorry to hijack your post, but the only way I know how to post a photo is to hit the reply quote button (had to get help putting pics on camera) will describe on seperate post.

This magnificant package was waiting for me when I got home today :D :-D thoughtful friend. [/quote]

Terryl,
Yeah, you got your pictures posted! Way to go, I knew you could do it.

Awesome package!.......I'm still waiting....been working on my rug mug mats........ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 03-19-2011, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by gaby4v
The sun is out and we have 40F....woohoo!!!! Maybe this is the first sign of Spring???? So, I moved my bench back outside and enjoying the sun. Patiently waiting.
Gaby, I read a post of yours earlier on this thread that said the post office is only accepting letters now, does that mean it's only delivering letters too? You didn't mention incoming mail.
No, mail is still coming in, packages and letters. Just outgoing is restricted to letters only. Guess my future son-in-law will have to wait for his birthday package a little longer.