Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!!  “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. >

Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!! “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!! “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Old 05-21-2011, 05:20 PM

I need directions

Address
Also what is 2 day - went to usps website Priority takes 1-3 days and then they have overnight express (very expensive)- but no 2 day?

Thanks
Old 05-21-2011, 08:14 PM

I got mine out this morning. They said it should get there by Monday, NO later than Tuesday. ON the next couple of swaps, I was going to set them out. But I'm not a quiter, so...I'll just cut down my sets. I may get better results if I got a 10.5 x 10.5 square. Now that school is out I'm sure I'll be doing a lot better, confusion has been my middle name since January!!:lol: HA!
LUV hope you enjoy your weekend!! You well deserve it!!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:35 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
I got mine out this morning. They said it should get there by Monday, NO later than Tuesday. ON the next couple of swaps, I was going to set them out. But I'm not a quiter, so...I'll just cut down my sets. I may get better results if I got a 10.5 x 10.5 square. Now that school is out I'm sure I'll be doing a lot better, confusion has been my middle name since January!!:lol: HA!
LUV hope you enjoy your weekend!! You well deserve it!!
My mom likes to have my lil one for a couple of weeks during the summer and since we haven't seen them too often this year I decided to drop my lil one off asap- like this weekend so she can be spoiled by grandma for the next 14 days.. but I wanna spend the holiday with them too so Ill be there for a while then plan on visiting my sisters down south some..

thanks for the heads up.. :thumbup:
Old 05-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Power Poster

Hey when I get mine- I get mine :lol: No worries, no rush

Have a GREAT trip and fun weekend with the family :thumbup:
Old 05-22-2011, 04:48 PM

hey....sorry I missed this months' swap :( the time got away form me and I've been sick but will do the Civil War for sure. Also, if anyone needs help witht he Civil War fabric let me know. My LQS "specializing" in Civil War and have a whole room dedicated to it!! i'm still really tired but will get all caught up real soon. Thanks for eyerythging you do LuvToo Quilt!! :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by KarenR
Can you give us a hint to the next swap and what the twist is?
June is civil war With a twist of TOT (beige/ off white tone on tone )
July is Stars and or stripes; in any color or combination... and the twist is 'Potholders'.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:35 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Qbee
hey....sorry I missed this months' swap :( the time got away form me and I've been sick but will do the Civil War for sure. Also, if anyone needs help witht he Civil War fabric let me know. My LQS "specializing" in Civil War and have a whole room dedicated to it!! i'm still really tired but will get all caught up real soon. Thanks for eyerythging you do LuvToo Quilt!! :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by KarenR
Can you give us a hint to the next swap and what the twist is?
June is civil war With a twist of TOT (beige/ off white tone on tone )
July is Stars and or stripes; in any color or combination... and the twist is 'Potholders'.
Glad your back home.. Rest and take it easy, We don't want ya back in the hospital again..
Old 05-23-2011, 05:53 AM

Sorry a lil late in posting but here are a few goodies I rec'd..

And NOPE these are MINE.. MINE... MINE... !!! You cant have them.. lol.. :XD:

* and always thanks for the Boxtops for Education everyone.. We will be collecting them all summer for next school year..
** and for the 'Keep the change'.. It pays for supplies .. if you've been in my swaps before you know I use ALOT of packing tape..

Thanks Sharonb-- Yummy FOOD!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201032[/ATTACH]

Thanks VaNella-- Adorable bugs!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201033[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-201026.jpe   attachment-201027.jpe  
Old 05-23-2011, 06:22 AM

CUTE!!! No rush on getting mine to me either. I have to go talk to my LQS about the civil war fabrics. Not quite sure what those are...LOL! I'm loving these swaps!!! :)
Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
CUTE!!! No rush on getting mine to me either. I have to go talk to my LQS about the civil war fabrics. Not quite sure what those are...LOL! I'm loving these swaps!!! :)
Well glad you found us... :thumbup: .. I am so unfamiliar with civil war reproduction too.. Just caution to everyone swapping, even if a clerk tells you they are indeed repros- do your homework.. I had a clerk tell me something was 1930 and it was actually 70's retros.. I knew it didnt look right but sometimes you just never know..
Old 05-23-2011, 08:54 AM

All packages should have been mailed out and on their way to me.. If yo have not (cheapest) overnite shipping is required.. These need to be in hand no later than the 25th..

Thanks everyone.. :thumbup: :thumbup: