Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
“White December” Oh Sew Sweet ‘CANDY’!!!! 2.5" Charm Swap >

“White December” Oh Sew Sweet ‘CANDY’!!!! 2.5" Charm Swap

“White December” Oh Sew Sweet ‘CANDY’!!!! 2.5" Charm Swap

Old 12-16-2014, 05:59 AM

Hi Sheri, hope all is going well for you & family at you new home.. Haven't heard from you in awhile..How are yu doing????
Old 12-20-2014, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Hi Sheri, hope all is going well for you & family at you new home.. Haven't heard from you in awhile..How are yu doing????
I know you are all probably wondering where things are.. ME TOO! No really, it seems I put the things I need in places here I will find it and someone moves stuff around again. (underline "I") It doesn't help that my daughter is here with her three kids and DOG and hubby now too. Actually ALL the kids have been here. It's so amazing, I love it. It's just that there are still too many boxes around and I'm over that part of this move!! I've got the swap packages together but noticed I was missing a package I was told was mailed. I'm sure it's on its way. As soon as I hear from her, I'll get things swapped and mailed. I do thanks all y'all for being patient. Just one month ago I didn't know I was moving and here I am... I must say though, even with the immediate chaos, I LOVE LOVE it here.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Power Poster

Glad you are happy in your new place, Sheri! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:29 AM

Sheri, You will get everything unpacked and put away eventually. Then it will take some time to remember where everything is. Enjoy your family holiday time.

Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone has a great holiday.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:19 PM

Merry Christmas to all as well. I'm looking forward to Holiday Dinners and especially Pies, they are my favorite because I do not bake much.
I have two quilts in mind which use candies. I'm doing Bonnie Hunters (Quiltville) Grand Illusion and am using many colors of candies.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trish b View Post
I'm doing Bonnie Hunters (Quiltville) Grand Illusion and am using many colors of candies.
Me too, Trish! I've pulled a ton of my candies for that quilt and made it really scrappy! We never know when we are going to need a *lot* of different candies!
Old 12-24-2014, 12:53 AM

Whew, long birthday here. Left the house in the afternoon & got home at 2:30 AM, hadn't been out that late in such a long time. They all seriously spoiled me.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, too!
hugs,
dj
Old 12-24-2014, 05:35 AM

Oh DJ Happy Birthday! Soooooo glad your family spoiled you! Today is my baby girls birthday. She gets Happy Birthday pancakes and was very specific about dinner menu our tonight! (She's 22.....I'm old....)

Merry Christmas ladies! You are so great! I do love this swap. I feel blessed by you each. I promise I haven't purposely neglected you. I tried to send hubby and princess out yesterday for those "last minute" items so I could get to swap business... They came and got me... I feel guilty for y'all, but today my house is full, come Friday morning I'll be alone. The kids go home to Minot. Hubby's taking princess golfing before she leaves. As I do PARTLY look forward to alone time, it means my kids are gone. they are so fun to have around. They've made this crazy move more crazy but more not crazy too. Does that make sense. I really don't want Friday to come. Let's pray my sonInlaw gets the AirForce job he wants and they transfer to San Angelo. Just 3-4 hours away!

<3
Old 12-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Hi! Just stopped by to wish everyone a merry Christmas and the happiest of New years. Happy birthday DJ and to your daughter Sherri. My oldest brother had his birthday a couple of days ago, he is now 79 and said that we have to all show him respect now that he is an "old timer"! LOL!
Old 12-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Power Poster

Merry Christmas to all my quilty, swappy friends! Peace and Joy... Bonnie