Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 01-29-2011, 02:03 PM

Ohio has earthquakes, once in a while . . . .
Old 01-29-2011, 03:22 PM
tmw

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
I'm better, finally broke my fever early this morning. I woke up drenched. My throat feels like it's on fire and my tongue feels swollen and forget about eating, it tastes like cardboard. I can drink juice and eat ice cream.

I'm up and about today and have a gamillion things to do.

Suzanne
Everyone needs to be really careful with this flu/cold/pneumonia bug that is going around in the midwest, especially. I lost my aunt yesterday afternoon cuz of a cold that turned into pnuemonia and she went to the hospital yesterday morning. They put her on a ventilator and she died in the afternoon. It hit that fast. So, ladies, please be careful with it. Thanks for listening everyone.
i'am so sorry about your aunt passing away, i'm wondering, do you think that the flu germ and other germs can be passed along on the things we are putting in our pks?
Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 PM

I'm better, finally broke my fever early this morning. I woke up drenched. My throat feels like it's on fire and my tongue feels swollen and forget about eating, it tastes like cardboard. I can drink juice and eat ice cream.

Suzanne
Everyone needs to be really careful with this flu/cold/pneumonia bug that is going around in the midwest, especially. I lost my aunt yesterday afternoon cuz of a cold that turned into pnuemonia and she went to the hospital yesterday morning. They put her on a ventilator and she died in the afternoon. It hit that fast. So, ladies, please be careful with it. Thanks for listening everyone.
Sorry to hear that Bonnie. I'm feeling much, much better well a little better after chasing ducks and having a rooster flog my leg.

Bonnie is right, this crap is nothing to mess with. I do have a Dr's appt on the 15th and will let him know so he can do whatever he needs to do.

Hugs to you Bonnie and if you need anything, please let me know.

Suzanne
Old 01-29-2011, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by tmw

Suzanne
i'am so sorry about your aunt passing away, i'm wondering, do you think that the flu germ and other germs can be passed along on the things we are putting in our pks?
The viruses shouldn't live that long but we all should be practicing good hand hygiene. Soap and water is best but you can use the hand sanitizers if you just can't get to soap and water.

Suzanne
Old 01-29-2011, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I just received my Feb squishy from Grannyx3. Thank you so much shannon, everything is wonderful. I absolutely adore the kitty and puppy fabric. My husband and grandson thought they should have the chocolate ( I told them to back off and get their own SP) haha! The mug mats are too cute.
I think some of that hershey bar sent around would work miracles. LOL Nice package!!!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56
Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I just received my Feb squishy from Grannyx3. Thank you so much shannon, everything is wonderful. I absolutely adore the kitty and puppy fabric. My husband and grandson thought they should have the chocolate ( I told them to back off and get their own SP) haha! The mug mats are too cute.
I think some of that hershey bar sent around would work miracles. LOL Nice package!!!!!
LOL chocolate solves lots of problems for me! Of course that is why I also do the weight loss challenge . . .
Old 01-30-2011, 12:32 PM

I was just out shopping and found the perfect fabric for my Secret Pal. Can't wait to get the package all together and in the mail to a state in the central part of the US.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:44 PM

Both of my secret pals packages are going out tomorrow.
one is going to Australia, the other going to Ohio so bee on the lookout!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 02:06 PM

ooohhhh I'm in Ohio, is it me?????
Old 01-30-2011, 02:11 PM

Well, the last three packages are definitely not coming to me.... :mrgreen: