Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!!  “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. >

Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!! “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Closed for sign-up.. “I-Spy a picnic, … Everything ‘edible’….. With a side of BUGS!!!!!! “ - 10 1/2" layer cake Swap..

Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I liked the variety that was sent in.. From realistic to cartoon.. I think everyone did a great job choosing their fabrics ..
Only a few had selvages and were returned to perspective swappers but not a one set was rejected!! Yay.. Whoo hoo!!
They're here!!! The variety is wonderful, even though I got multiples of some they were completely different! Does that make sense??? But I am getting hungry now.
LaurieJo,
I see you got my coffees' I sent!! So cool! I hope you like them as much as I do! :XD:
Old 06-16-2011, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I liked the variety that was sent in.. From realistic to cartoon.. I think everyone did a great job choosing their fabrics ..
Only a few had selvages and were returned to perspective swappers but not a one set was rejected!! Yay.. Whoo hoo!!
They're here!!! The variety is wonderful, even though I got multiples of some they were completely different! Does that make sense??? But I am getting hungry now.
LaurieJo,
I see you got my coffees' I sent!! So cool! I hope you like them as much as I do! :XD:
I really do! Just last week I was thinking about getting some coffee fabric to do a little quilt for my dad's door. He lives in an independent living place and has a sticky note on his door telling people to come in for a cup of coffee. I thought a little quilt would be much cuter.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
I got mine today and LOVE everyone of them!! Everyone done a FANTASTIC job on their choice of prints! I loved the Batiks and 30's but the foods (almost) topped them! I laughed on the way back from my mail box at the amount of tape the package was wrapped in, good job LUV! I sat at the patio table looking them over and "Ooooed" and "Aahhhed" at each one but I think my fave is the red checked table cloth with the popcicles and fudge bars on it, so cool! I got Garlic! Mushrooms! Burgers! And oodles of fruits and veggies!! Even Truffles and chocolate! Oh and a few bottles of wine to top it off! Can ya tell I'm excited ya'll!! Ha! :mrgreen: :P :-D
I sent the popsicles! aren't they awesome :). I also sent some bottles of wine and some mocha/lattes but i dont remember which...lol
Old 06-16-2011, 02:54 PM

Most of the ones I got were ones I had never even seen before. Quite amazing.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:18 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Most of the ones I got were ones I had never even seen before. Quite amazing.
Thanks for posting a pic lauriejo!!

I am soooo happy y'all like the fabrics.. :thumbup:
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 PM

LOL! I think I've had a glass too many of wine tonight. All of the fabrics look amazing and I'm wishing I had a lot of those "edible" items in my fridge. LOL!! Hugs!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:28 PM

Got mine today also.... love them... I can't believe there was so much variety. Thank you everyone.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:17 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Thanks everyone for joining the swap !!

Here's a question for y'all ...

Do you want me to post feedback on each of your Accts or is it no big deal? I haven't in the past but I know being the hostess we look at your feedback ratings prior to acceptance.. Ive only posted negative when negative rating is required per mods requirements.. And when a newbie signs up that's the rating I look for..

And as always I would welcome any positive feedback rating!! If I have not been up to par please contact me and I will do my best to make it right if at all possible..
Old 06-17-2011, 12:23 PM

I hadn't really thought much about it because I forget the ratings are even there. :lol: Doesn't matter to me either way but certainly wouldn't expect it after every months swap.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:50 PM

I think this call is up to you since you're the one that has to deal with the members more than we do. I have no trouble with you posting whatever you like, if it's negative then that means we have a problem and it needs to be dealt with. I'm good either way Luv.